Ronaldinho Gaucho

R10(FCB)

Crazy
I found this Ronnie interview with Sports Illustrated way back in 2006...

"SI.com: There's been a lot of talk about a Nike guerrilla-marketing spot in which you appear to bang a ball off the crossbar over and over again from outside the penalty box without the ball ever touching the ground. It seems humanly impossible. There's no way it's real, right?

Ronaldinho: It's for real! Of course it's for real! (Playfully slaps interviewer on knee.) Are you questioning my abilities?
"

Here's the link of the full interview :
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/grant_wahl/06/01/ronaldinho.qa/index.html

hehe... if he says so i believe him :2145960713mundoemot

and 'cause of this:

SI.com: You are the World Player of the Year. Are you the best player in the world?

Ronaldinho: I think I have played to a very good standard. I've had the happiness of being given that prize for two years running, but I think there are other players of the same level who could be given the prize. I'm happy that my work has been given that award, and I hope it continues.

i like him so much.

MJ thanks for the link it was pleasure to read this :)

Last edited:

Warik

Pretty obvious the slap on the knee indicates he is joking.

If you believe that is real you'll also believe this is real

[YOUTUBE]dnxIITeNftE[/YOUTUBE]

MJ BarcaFan

hehe... if he says so i believe him :2145960713mundoemot

and 'cause of this:

SI.com: You are the World Player of the Year. Are you the best player in the world?

Ronaldinho: I think I have played to a very good standard. I've had the happiness of being given that prize for two years running, but I think there are other players of the same level who could be given the prize. I'm happy that my work has been given that award, and I hope it continues.

i like him so much.

MJ thanks for the link it was pleasure to read this :)

You're welcome :) ... yeah it was an enjoyable read for me as well.
Ronnie is a humble person and very unassuming that's what I like about him.

MJ BarcaFan

34e5ngz.jpg

Look, it's Ronnie's abs !!!! Nice one Mina :)

R10(FCB)

Crazy
Pretty obvious the slap on the knee indicates he is joking.

lol Warik i know that, and i was joking ;)

i don't care what he do on his ads for nike or some other company he is my favorite player becuase i like his style on the pitch.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Leonardo (new trainer of AC milan on Gaucho:"On Ronaldinho...i see the will to return to his best form""

R10(FCB)

Crazy
yeah mate :) but we all know that possibility for that is 0.0001% at least in near future.... i only want him out of ac milan i just don't like that club

E

Esteve

Yeah, I seriously doubt he'll play for Barça again. I don't mind where he plays as long as he's playing well!

Home of Barca Fans