Ronaldinho Gaucho

M

mitkoa7x

But at his best he was as good as anybody and as far as attitude Messi=Ronaldinho both these guys are great, humble and play with a smile on their face and are examples for any would be players.What caused his failure i still cannot figure it out,he was awesome until the CL final against arsenal and then never saw him at the same level again. But what Messi has done at his age is far greater than R10 cause R10 was at his prime for us but Leo is only 24 yet.

I mean footballer attitude. Hard work, big dedication, that sort of stuff. Ronnie had it at first but later he became lazy and started going out, missing training, slacking off. I dont think Leo would ever do such a thing.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
I mean footballer attitude. Hard work, big dedication, that sort of stuff. Ronnie had it at first but later he became lazy and started going out, missing training, slacking off. I dont think Leo would ever do such a thing.
Yeah he had a lot of problems and used to miss training and put up weight too_Overall what a waste of talent, we offered him a 8 year contract once he was that good.

Hatem Ben Arfa

258007_o.gif

you know, I think he's my favourite Barca player ever. Pure magic, you just never knew what he was going to do next. Eyes glued to the TV because you were affraid you would miss it.

There hasn't been another player in world football like him until the emergence of Neymar. I'm telling you he will be Ronaldinho 2.0 and more.

MaestroXavi

The servant
Don't know if I have posted in this thread or not and can't be bothered to go look but I must say one thing.
Ronaldinho is the reason I watch football like I do now,never will I encounter a player like him,Ronaldinho was always out there to do what e was paid to do;Ronaldihno went out there to ENTERTAIN!

Home of Barca Fans