Ronaldinho Gaucho

gazza

I forgot to watch the match...how he played?

He was terrible hardly ever touched the ball just strolled around the centre of the pitch looked totaly uninterested,was subbed after i think 60mins.
Was a sad sight to see he to me has lost is love of the game was a shadow of his former self.
The commentators were saying all through the game he is doing nothing at all, kept saying why is Dunga keeping him on.
Never once saw that famous smile, but no one can take away the memories of one of the greatest players to put on a Barcelona shirt.

Warik

He's been tat for months now really. He had a decent start at Milan but since about the end of November he's gone to pot. Talk of extending his contract and upping his pay has turned to whether they should sell him or not.

Evil

Shabazz
All the newssites have articles today about Ronaldinho wanting to return to Barcelona, his agent also confirmed it. As much as I really like him and all, I doubt any move back would happen, unless he would accept a huge salary cut and a bench role for some time then maybe. But you never know, especially if Sandro is elected as President, anything could happen.

Warik

I get the feeling he wants in on our success. It would be a crying shame for the hard working Henry who tracks back to be dropped for a lazy Ronaldinho.

I wouldn't mind the old Ronnie back though, the one that came up to 05/06.

Evil

Shabazz
Ofcourse, Henry has been superb this season and fully deserves all the credit for it. I wouldn´t want Dinho back currentley even though I really like him and all, but not at this form. Just saying, with Rossell running for President, and the good relations with him/Dinho/Nike .. a return is very much possible in the future.

maz

I walk the line
Why would anyone think that ronaldinho could get back to his pre-28 self? It would be a crying shame if he returned. Im not a ronnie hater (far from it in fact..in his latter days i defended him saying it was the managements fault he dropped so badly) but honestly this would be a bad bad move.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
Henry's last season in Arsenal was bad,than he moved to Barca, he wasn't in good form in first season but he play great now, why all of you think that Dinho can't do the same? Every our player tell that Guardiola know how to motivate a player, so i believe that Pep could motivate Ronaldinho to.

Zqa-

Because he has been shitty for 3 seasons now, both club and nationalteam.
And Henry's last season in arse wasn't bad, he was injured almost all season, and when finally returning to field, he wasn't in form at all. Dinho both sucked at us, and now at Milan.

Evil

Shabazz
If he wanted to motivate him then we might as well have kept him. But Guardiola decided that he doesn´t want Dinho in the squad, so it seems something beyond just motivation. Even though I really respect this player for what he´s given to the club, and you sure you all know I´m a big fan lol but still for him to come back doesn´t make any sense to me, especially with younger and hardworking talents out there (Ribery, Silva Etc.) Plus I read that he´s more attached to the CITY itself than the club, so it doesn´t seem he wants to give up his nightlife. Maybe in the future, you never know what happens.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
It is reported by his agent that they (him and ronaldinho) wouldn't mind returning to Barcelona as they call it home.

As if we need him..

Home of Barca Fans