Ronaldinho Gaucho

Evil

Shabazz
Re: Ronaldinho (R10) - A Dedication to a Legend

Ronaldinho´s house got stolen yesterday, he took off to Brazil for Christmas and the same night burglars broke into his house and stole some very expensive jwellery and watches summing up to over tens of thousands of pounds. However, they didn´t touch his trophy cabinet which was right infront of them.

Sad that this is happening really, also recently Marek Hamsik was also robbed at gunpoint ..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

These things happen often in Italy. I remember similar episodes with other Milan players. They robbed Seedorf`s house last year I think.

Evil

Shabazz

If I wanted to rob a player´s house I´d sure avoid Seedorf´s place, that guy looks really built up and scary :lol: wouldn´t want him to catch me !

IraqiCulé

Bojan said:
These things happen often in Italy. I remember similar episodes with other Milan players. They robbed Seedorf`s house last year I think.
And happen a lot in Liverpool. :lol:

Barca_Ray_USA

His last year or 2 in Barca he wasn`t himself. But he`s still a Barca legend. Everyone reaches the peak sooner or later

Evil

Shabazz

Dinho gets his first punishment in the Italian League, 3 matches ban for a foul on a Lazio player, referee didn´t mention anything but the judges thought it was intentional ..

Evil

Shabazz

That's a bit harsh .. but If that's your opinion then I can't change it ..

He definatley isn't a wanker for me, he's a Barça legend and one of the pillars in our successful seasons in La Liga and the CL, I respect him for those unforgettable memories regardless of what happened in his last two seasons.

barSELOna

Ask Liam him , he will answer about R80 :lol: :lol:
We lost a lot of cups because of R80 and Deco, Rijkaard but we won a lot of cups thx to team .He was great but last two years He was terrible

Evil

Shabazz

barSELOna said:
Ask Liam him , he will answer about R80 :lol: :lol:
We lost a lot of cups because of R80 and Deco, Rijkaard but we won a lot of cups thx to team .He was great but last two years He was terrible

I really don´t know what to say to you Selo, :)

Barca_Ray_USA

Even while "fat" Ronaldinho was better than most of our players. Besides, one league title slipped on account of Madrid having the better h2h which was directly Oleguers fault.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
today is birthday of our legend :2145960713mundoemot

I watching AC Milan only because of him...I would like to see him in Barca shirt again but that is only my dream it's far away from reality :sad1:

gazza

Gave us all some fantastic memories, happy birthday ronnie :lol:

Was a sad sad sight to watch him play for Brazil last night.

Home of Barca Fans