Ronaldinho Gaucho

MJ BarcaFan

Ronnie used to play futsal when he was a kid, so it's easier for him to execute the trick and besides who else can do elasticos as successfully as Ronnie, hmmmm?

MJ BarcaFan

Really love this shot taken at Beijing 2008... Diego M. is so sweet, isn't he? I love the way he kisses his squad at the WC he he...

82521485_crop_340x234.jpg

barca96

Really love this shot taken at Beijing 2008... Diego M. is so sweet, isn't he? I love the way he kisses his squad at the WC he he...

82521485_crop_340x234.jpg

a player recognizes a playa. nice!:party00231:

what in teh world has happened to r10?
even that kid is shocked to see his potbelly.
foto_444836_CAS.jpg

MJ BarcaFan

I think that pic above have been tampered/photoshopped, therefore a counterfeit...

this one is the real thing... Ronnie on hols...

romarinhoronaldinhogaucho_gcom62.jpg

barca96

oh yeah.massive big difference.
but maybe ronnie was holding in his breath for the shot.
cos the other 2 pics, he was unaware of it, so he couldnt hold his breath :lol:

H

HeitorHen

Romario and Ronaldinho, the best players I play (which Coincidence, made history in Barcelona). Also, I am supporter of the Club de Regatas do Flamengo from the great striker Romario.

I wonder what Ronaldinho represents or represented for you fans of Barcelona. After Messi came, you forgot the great Maestro Ronaldinho? Messi has the same talent, the same joy, or even better than Ronaldinho? You still have affection for Ronaldinho? Who motivated you to go over the field? Ronaldinho or Messi? In summary, Ronaldinho in the 2005 season is less than the current Messi?

F

Flavia

oh yeah.massive big difference.
but maybe ronnie was holding in his breath for the shot.
cos the other 2 pics, he was unaware of it, so he couldnt hold his breath :lol:
Exacly. He's relaxed when the belly shows up. It's not that big, but it's there :p

barca96

damn. i was writing a long post on heitor's post welcoming him.
by the time i was done, thread was closed.

welcome heitor.

to answer your question, my opinion,
ronaldinho is on a different level. just magical.

S

Super Pippo

On Italian radio that he has agreed terms for move to Flamengo in Brasil. Now a fee just needs to be settled upon for the move to go through. Apparently won't take long or be very large as he has a clause that allows him to leave for free in January.

Very disappointing as he is agreeing a huge salary drop for this move, making Milan's request that he take a drop look modest - the reason he says he didn't sign an extension.

Really doesn't look like he will still be a Milan player by time we play Barca in Camp Nou. Sorry guys, no home coming.

Home of Barca Fans