Ronaldinho Gaucho

S

Super Pippo

I do like Flamini, he is a very useful player to have, has been very versatile for Milan and good consistency. But he is another one who is on huge wages, I think around 6M€ a year, and his position is firstly for Ambrosini who is captain and was in great form last season. So I have to say I see the sense in Flamini being one of the ones sold, especially as Astori is pretty much the same player but with wages that will be a fraction of the former.

Beast

The Observer
Cause Dunga and others are idiots & haters you know.. he is an angle and will prove himself for all of you haters in the Swaziland league in his attempt to dominate the world ..

meanwhile let's keep bombarding the thread with old videos when Ronnie cared about football

kadeng

Cause Dunga and others are idiots & haters you know.. he is an angle and will prove himself for all of you haters in the Swaziland league in his attempt to dominate the world ..

meanwhile let's keep bombarding the thread with old videos when Ronnie cared about football

YEAH!! [YOUTUBE]oOH1k3pYt9k[/YOUTUBE]

lol.. in his current condition.he is one of the best in the world. yeah dunga is the wisest men in the world. meanwhile, continue your masturbating while watching gilberto silva and melo.

S

Super Pippo

He asked for something more contemporary, sounded like Gio was inviting somebody to once again show him Ronaldinho running rings around his expensively assembled Real Madrid in the Bernabeu this year.

Ronnie is a terrible player for sure, I mean he is no Yoann Gourcough LOL!

Hamzah

High Definition Member
well you are argentine it gives you an advantage, i have been trying all day with a golf ball (if you can do it witht that its supposed to be easy with a real ball) and its too hard.

Galning

I can do it too, not at the same speed as Ronaldinho though. (Obviously)
And also, not in a game. (obviously too :p)

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
well you are argentine it gives you an advantage, i have been trying all day with a golf ball (if you can do it witht that its supposed to be easy with a real ball) and its too hard.

Lol thanks and a golf ball? why just do a real ball.. prac for like an hour youll get it.. its really useful in futsal which i play alot of

I can do it too, not at the same speed as Ronaldinho though. (Obviously)
And also, not in a game. (obviously too :p)

your a defender no? if your doing it i am scared for the team

Home of Barca Fans