Ronaldinho Gaucho

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Except he did nothing for them. Whenever united got the ball, he just planted his fat bottom on the LW and refused to move. Sooo lazy. Ibra would run circles around him.

haha yep. even gary neville seemed like a gazelle because he had the whole right flank open to him.

all due to ronaldinho not even caring.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
this thread is sad it consist one week of claiming roonie is back and onto the world cup, and he still has it, then the next calling him fat lazy and useless, rename this the Bipolar thread...

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
I think he meant his workrate Bojan, i dont think he was trashing him, Dunga will decide on whether to take to the WC on his performances in the big games, and this was the Biggest game of Milans season so far, and he severly underperformed, You cannot deny that his workrate is disgraceful?

He hasnt performed in the big games from what iv seen, Against inter he was poor,
He is having his best season since the glory days tho....

Ataraxia

He is definitely heartbroken after Dunga not calling him up but another reason is because yesterday he was playing in the middle more than on the left which he isn't used to and doesn't like. He had to move to the middle so that we have two strikers up front.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think he meant his workrate Bojan, i dont think he was trashing him, Dunga will decide on whether to take to the WC on his performances in the big games, and this was the Biggest game of Milans season so far, and he severly underperformed, You cannot deny that his workrate is disgraceful?

He hasnt performed in the big games from what iv seen, Against inter he was poor,
He is having his best season since the glory days tho....

He was also good vs. Real and ManUtd at home.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Fair enough, But he didnt have a good game yesterday, hope he still has a chance at the WC, too good of a player not to be thhere..

jairzinho

Ronnie is finished, he has been a long time now. Maybe he should follow Robson and Adriano and return to the campeonato.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ronaldinho will never get back to his Barcelona form, sure. But to say that he's finished..
Double digits goals and assists doesn't sound too shabby. 12 goals, 17 assists in Serie A + CL. With 16 assists in Serie A and 9 goals he is probably MVP of the season so far.
And it's not just assists, more often than not he is the one who is carrying Milan this season and they could close the gap in a few days to only 1 point as they have 1 match less than Inter.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Ronaldinho will never get back to his Barcelona form, sure. But to say that he's finished..
Double digits goals and assists doesn't sound too shabby. 12 goals, 17 assists in Serie A + CL. With 16 assists in Serie A and 9 goals he is probably MVP of the season so far.
And it's not just assists, more often than not he is the one who is carrying Milan this season and they could close the gap in a few days to only 1 point as they have 1 match less than Inter.

I still do not get why Dunga (which is portuguese for Dopey) does not take a chance and at least put him in the WC squad... i guess he figures he will just be a bad influence but which kaka stuttering i dont know about brasil's chances Robinho will have to play amazing

S

Super Pippo

That is true Bojan, he has been by a long distance the best player in Milan this season, when we now have a good chance to win Serie A, and even if we don't will surely have been close.

Remember how much praise Kaka' got when we won the CL? That was only a quarter of the number of games, with a far superior team and manager than now. I was a big critic of him in his first season with us, now I have to say that he has really turned his game, and not being able to single handedly turn over Manchester doesn't prove otherwise.

I also don't see the sense in those that say he is a bad influence. Even if you believe the tabloid stuff about all night parties, (mostly proved crap like beasts story about before the derby). He always goes alone, it's not like he organise sex party like Robinho, Ronaldo, Adriano etc.

If he isn't taken, its purely for personal reasons with Dunga, and I hope he is not so proud to do that.

Home of Barca Fans