Ronaldinho Gaucho

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Apparently you rightfully acknowledging even in his current pretty good form, Gordinho has no place in Barcelona means you think Pedro is better. :lol:

Damn, you would think people would have moved on by now...Ronaldinho is in a good situation right now, he's still technically unrivalled but he's not the centre of the universe at Milan either, he gets attention as one of the best players on the neo-galacticos without being spoiled to the point where he can get away with murder like at Barcelona.

It's incredible, you would think Barcelona didn't exist before Ronaldinho.

haha okay, I admit that I overlooked that when presenting that argument.

but seriously, ronaldinho fan boys need to move on. geeze.

kadeng

i am genuinely talking from the highlights that all these people are wanking after. so if they can go nuts after ronnie's passes, i think i should be able to pick out the tactics that were seemingly wrong.

cagliari also isnt the most defensive team in serie A. so basket case or not, it is a completely different tactic they applied than what is applied against barcelona week in and out.

its not only about this game mate.. u said ronnie would be just a waste of space in our staff.. and i want to say that he would be the one who would make the difference when we play against def. teams or another (there is none :D)... i said it earlier.. our game is too static unless messi do sth. ...

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
its not only about this game mate.. u said ronnie would be just a waste of space in our staff.. and i want to say that he would be the one who would make the difference when we play against def. teams or another (there is none :D)... i said it earlier.. our game is too static unless messi do sth. ...

i think otherwise... our game is not static. it depends on one touch passing and movement in spaces. we practically only have two dribbling positions where beating their man is a secondary priority (AML or AMR). ronnie cant beat a man, we all know that so he would be wasted at barcelona.

in terms of passing, chyg has shown to have the same vision as ronnie. we have brilliant passers of the ball with awesome vision already.

kadeng

i think otherwise... our game is not static. it depends on one touch passing and movement in spaces. we practically only have two dribbling positions where beating their man is a secondary priority (AML or AMR). ronnie cant beat a man, we all know that so he would be wasted at barcelona.

in terms of passing, chyg has shown to have the same vision as ronnie. we have brilliant passers of the ball with awesome vision already.

ah kay.. and the option to bring ronaldinho on the attacking left side is worser then now? hmm and the first priority is to kick a high ball to messi which alves doing to often atm.. i mean messi is not the tallest..

imagine..at barca..ronnie would get all balls closer to goal than in milan

MJ BarcaFan

Nice attacking play by Milan powered by R80... and Ronnie's agility has increasingly improved which is a good thing. I noticed in the game Ronnie played an inspiring game and he did not normally celebrate his penalty goals but this time he did ! love it !!!!

Having said that, to date, there is no Barca player who can replace Ronnie's position in Barca's left wing. No one can replicate what R10 did as a Barca player. That's the sad truth.

[FCB]Messi[10

Hopefully Ronaldinho can help Milan to another win and extend their 9 game streak without a loss to ten, and if he helps them win then we will be seeing Milan in the next round.

MJ BarcaFan

I agree. Borriello should have scored via Ronnie's lovely back-heel pass ! How come Pato did not know how to head that ball lol... he could have jumped higher and head that ball, my gosh!!!

beef-supreme

It's such a strange feeling to see that Ronnie still has the raw skill, but he just isn't capable of changing a game anymore, he's just not effective.

Home of Barca Fans