Ronaldinho Gaucho

R10(FCB)

Crazy
nah... he had problems with his manager in PSG because he like night life still he played better and better ;)

"During the 2001-02 season, Paris Saint-Germain manager Luis Fernández claimed that Ronaldinho was too focused on the Parisian nightlife rather than football, and complained that his holidays in Brazil never ended at the scheduled times."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronaldinho

Last edited:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
After the report that he went to party in a Barcelona night club late at night , Milan fans has virtually kicked him out a night club , instead of asking him for an Autograph (he was accompanied by Dida ) they asked him to leave the night club where he was partying asking him to go & rest before training and showed discontent of his behavior

Source:Gazzetta Dello Sport

He'll never learn and he'll never change. What a stupid, stupid man, he could have made so much more of his talents.

J

Jordzibob

He'll never learn and he'll never change. What a stupid, stupid man, he could have made so much more of his talents.

=[ yeh, Even I cant defend him on this one, that partying thing was a stupid thing to do.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
but i can ;) :lol:

why he is stupid? He do what he like to do... everyone dream about that... he have opportunity to enjoy in his life , so why not... look at bill gates, he have a lot a lot (like Pep said :lol:) money and he going to work every day...that is stupid...life is short, enjoy in every single day if you can...

Last edited:
J

Jordzibob

Yes but the problem is that sometimes "living life to the full" takes a negative toll on other commitments you have, and therefore sometimes you have to make a choice between those other commitments, or your partying. Ronaldinho will do neither, he will simply keep partying and it will take more and more of a negative effect on his football, which naturally we as football fans will be unhappy with because we want to see him performing again. He's my icon, but I'm really dissappointed with him for this.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Some ronnie magic against inter 2009: (better than previous posted video):

[YOUTUBE]-Npk0smE4Vo[/YOUTUBE]

great passes/vision with great precision,like we know him

Ronnie takes on 3 players :)
[YOUTUBE]EExUbLhTH28[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

R10(FCB)

Crazy
Yes but the problem is that sometimes "living life to the full" takes a negative toll on other commitments you have, and therefore sometimes you have to make a choice between those other commitments, or your partying. Ronaldinho will do neither, he will simply keep partying and it will take more and more of a negative effect on his football, which naturally we as football fans will be unhappy with because we want to see him performing again. He's my icon, but I'm really dissappointed with him for this.

yes, i'm also veeeery pleased when he playing good, but i can understand him, he is human not robot, i would probably do the same if i was in his place... he isn't young unknown talent who needs to prove himself, so if he like clubin' more he can clubin'...football isn't comitment for him anymore...someone could say "he can enjoy in his life when he ends his career" but he will be littlel bit to old for clubin' than... i really respect people who knows how to live and i think that Ronnie is one of them.

J

Jordzibob

I guess its down to your opinion. Its kindof similar to what Mourinho said about Adriano, obviously a COMPLETELY different situation, "If we lose Adriano the footballer, but gain Adriano the person back, then I'll be happy". I'd rather see Ronaldinho playing football like he used to than him partying all the time and throwing away what little hope he has left of reaching a level like he used to have.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
I guess its down to your opinion. Its kindof similar to what Mourinho said about Adriano, obviously a COMPLETELY different situation, "If we lose Adriano the footballer, but gain Adriano the person back, then I'll be happy". I'd rather see Ronaldinho playing football like he used to than him partying all the time and throwing away what little hope he has left of reaching a level like he used to have.

we both want the same... but the question is what Ronaldinho want, not what you want or what i want...

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
If he wants to concentrate on clubbing then he should do the decent thing and retire from football rather than conning AC Milan out of millions every year. He's stupid because he could have had a place in the history of football as one of the best ever but he didn't commit himself enough to earn that.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

He was again seen at 2 am in a night club where milan fans asked him to go sleep because they had training in the morning

R10(FCB)

Crazy
He was again seen at 2 am in a night club where milan fans asked him to go sleep because they had training in the morning

Titi :lol:

After the report that he went to party in a Barcelona night club late at night , Milan fans has virtually kicked him out a night club , instead of asking him for an Autograph (he was accompanied by Dida ) they asked him to leave the night club where he was partying asking him to go & rest before training and showed discontent of his behavior

Source:Gazzetta Dello Sport

Evil

Shabazz
Milan fans has virtually kicked him out a night club , instead of asking him for an Autograph (he was accompanied by Dida ) they asked him to leave the night club where he was partying asking him to go & rest before training and showed discontent of his behavior

lol, that's classic ! good attitude by the Milan fans, what was Dida doing with him anyways ?

Beast

The Observer
Dida is in the twilight of his career and lost his place to Abiatti in short he has time and he is too damn old .. on the other hand

If he wants to concentrate on clubbing then he should do the decent thing and retire from football rather than conning AC Milan out of millions every year. He's stupid because he could have had a place in the history of football as one of the best ever but he didn't commit himself enough to earn that.

^^ exactly .. he is the dumbest footballer on the planet .. he could have had a lot more ..
he look like the next in line to head back to Brazil if he don't get in shape this season

Home of Barca Fans