Ronaldinho Gaucho

alex123

heh ... you ppl are just sayin he won't be back bla bla bla ... because you like messi ... or (beast) like real ( c.ronaldo ; kaka ) and don't want to beleive that this guy called ronaldinho r80 the magician the football genuis will be back and when he's back he's better then these 3 beleive me ... heh beleive me the desire to play football is back to ronaldinho ... you will see that next season ... just wait and watch ...he didn't have his chance that season wid milan ... you will see what he will do next season and when the world tournament challenge begins and you watch him then come back here and say what you think ..... just wait and watch then criticise .... wait homies wait ...

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I'm not saying he won't come back for any reason other than a firmly held belief (backed up by quite a lot of evidence) that he no longer has the desire to be the footballer he once was or the ability given his age.

Aasim

Bumbleman
I agree with CA. There is no way he is going to get back to a quarter of what he was at Barca. He hasn't got any physical ability like before ie he will never run at defenders with speed and then quickly change direction again.

He can't stand in one spot the entire game and put his "skill and vision" into action. He can hardly run for 30secs.

Rebirth my arse.

Beast

The Observer
heh ... you ppl are just sayin he won't be back bla bla bla ... because you like messi ... or (beast) like real ( c.ronaldo ; kaka ) and don't want to beleive that this guy called ronaldinho r80 the magician the football genuis will be back and when he's back he's better then these 3 beleive me ... heh beleive me the desire to play football is back to ronaldinho ... you will see that next season ... just wait and watch ...he didn't have his chance that season wid milan ... you will see what he will do next season and when the world tournament challenge begins and you watch him then come back here and say what you think ..... just wait and watch then criticise .... wait homies wait ...

when Beckham get picked over Dinho it really says a lot.. he had his chance..he wasted it.. Milan got Beckham and benched him

first order of business THIS SEASON was Leonardo Milan manager PUBLICLY criticizing him AGAIN for his weight (one more time ) .. and Silvio Berlscouni getting Dinho ass to his office and forcing him to stand on a table & promise to shape up and BEHAVE LIKE A PROFESSIONAL that's how good he is as a footballer and how ready he is to take his chance

wake up and smell the coffee and stop living in 05..

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Is there a time frame on this waiting, or do we have to hold on until his retirement until saying "I told you so"?

J

Jordzibob

Not trying to really **** the people who are posting stuff saying Dinho wont be back etc, your entitled to your opinion, but I thought this was like something of an appreciation thread for him? I got slagged off on the other thread's because I was talking about him, came onto this one and felt quite happy in my opinion because it was a thread of that nature.....now its not?

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I'll give a reality check to people on any thread when they post rubbish like claiming a "rebirth" because he pulled a few tricks against a serie c side., post what you like you don't need my permission!

[FCB]Messi[10

Not trying to really **** the people who are posting stuff saying Dinho wont be back etc, your entitled to your opinion, but I thought this was like something of an appreciation thread for him? I got slagged off on the other thread's because I was talking about him, came onto this one and felt quite happy in my opinion because it was a thread of that nature.....now its not?

lol yea really guys. This thread was to like thank him of being one of Barca's best players and making history for us.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
I'll give a reality check to people on any thread when they post rubbish like claiming a "rebirth" because he pulled a few tricks against a serie c side., post what you like you don't need my permission!

are you stupid or just act like you are??? REBIRTH IS ONLY THE NAME OF THE VIDEO, I DONT KNOW WHO MADE THAT VIDEO.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
i indicated that he show that he have motivatation again, that he trynig to play beautiful football again... ok, you are right, everyone who dont think like you isn't...you know the best...good for you. zaista mi je drago zbog tebe, em milo

Home of Barca Fans