Ronaldinho Gaucho

aceshigh

With him it's when this all started...

Miss those days

Considered a pariah at his original club, Grêmio.

It's like if Messi, at 22, with everybody knowing he would be the best ever, secretly signed a deal with PSG, then refused to renew the contract, and then left Barça without Barça getting a single penny.

Btw, it seems Barça is trying to get away from Ronaldinho and Rivaldo and not use their image associated with Barça anymore, because they support the far right wing brazilian presidential candidate Jair Bolsonaro.

Zidane82

Considered a pariah at his original club, Grêmio.

It's like if Messi, at 22, with everybody knowing he would be the best ever, secretly signed a deal with PSG, then refused to renew the contract, and then left Barça without Barça getting a single penny.

Btw, it seems Barça is trying to get away from Ronaldinho and Rivaldo and not use their image associated with Barça anymore, because they support the far right wing brazilian presidential candidate Jair Bolsonaro.

I’ll never forget THAT goal from Rivaldo !!!

What a player ..

I read somewhere that he was still playing in Brazil alongside his son !!

goope

He doesn't have to support the communists but Bolsonaro is a fascist. How can you support someone like this?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He doesn't have to support the communists but Bolsonaro is a fascist. How can you support someone like this?

Ignore him, he follows those alt-right people like Paul Joseph Watson. Check his posts in the politics thread.

Gnidrologist

Communists are fascists by definition, so why would you even mention that if you enjoy their rule. The difference is that commies hate their own people, order and common sense, while love criminals, cheats and insanity (maybe because they themnselves are often such). It's only normal that after decades of their debauchery and ruin, common people are finally gettig sick of them and want radical change. If i was brazilian i'd want Bolsonaro go full Pinochet on this scum, but he's just a typical soft modern nationalist like Trump or Salvini. Nothing much for commies to be afraid of, unfortunately.

goope

Ignore him, he follows those alt-right people like Paul Joseph Watson. Check his posts in the politics thread.

Thanks for the info, checked it. Seems like he must be happy about Ronaldinho's political views.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans