:wub:

El Flaco

Ronaldinho's nutmegs two players within few seconds

[gfy]TintedBoringArcticduck[/gfy]

[gfy]MelodicDistortedHanumanmonkey[/gfy]

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Sure. Deco also is on drugs I guess :rolleyes:

Ronnie is at least as much of a natural talent as Leo is, arguably even more! Just that, Leo has worked very, very hard to put that natural talent to a devastating use.... Something which Ronnie failed to do!!

khaled_a_d

I've never understood those who thinks natural talent is considered bigger complement than hard working
Messi & R10 dribbling talent were both on very close level ,probably Messi was better.but R10 had passing,shooting & finishing more natural than Messi who wasn't good at any of those when he 1st joined 1st team
He worked his way into becoming the world best in every aspect
For me what Deco _who was essi best friend in the 1st tea when he was there IIRC_ is actually saying good thing about Messi not the other way around

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hahaa, some of you guys. Deco played with both and is in a much better position to assess them than any of us can ever do.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I've never understood those who thinks natural talent is considered bigger complement than hard working
Messi & R10 dribbling talent were both on very close level ,probably Messi was better.but R10 had passing,shooting & finishing more natural than Messi who wasn't good at any of those when he 1st joined 1st team
He worked his way into becoming the world best in every aspect
For me what Deco _who was essi best friend in the 1st tea when he was there IIRC_ is actually saying good thing about Messi not the other way around
I know right.... May be it is a result of the argument we keep hearing that Leo is a natural talent and CR7 is just an athlete and that his training regime & lifting weights all his life brought him where he is. We have to undermine CR7 somehow and get Leo to weigh above him hence start overrating the natural talent?

Unfortunately people keep forgetting that Leo also keeps working his ass off! Attributing all his success to his God's given gift is actually unfair to his hard work.... No body reaches the heights that he did without putting required effort!

Last edited:

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
.but R10 had passing,shooting & finishing more natural than Messi who wasn't good at any of those when he 1st joined 1st team

This is so wrong I can't even.
Messi has always been the best scorer in the world, from when he was 5 years old till now.
Ronnie's passing was also erratic, sometimes he made incredible cutting passes and sometimes he would hit a player just 2m away, while messi was always consistent and steadily improved in that aspect.

Home of Barca Fans