Ronaldinho Gaucho

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Just saw it.
Always great to see Ronaldinho. Nice words from him on Messi, Lucho, Neymar and Iniesta. I miss him at Barca. Aside being the best in the World in his time he was always humble and down to earth. Made his teammates better players too.
And then there was his smile :)
One thing I will always remember is him picking Barca when Barca were crap. Him joining Barca turned everything around. Both in atmosphere around the club and in terms of trophies.

Btw. That assist he made for Messi's first goal was sublime :)

arjunanand1

r10.jpg

Warning: He does look a bit spaced out in the picture :p

Little by little, I'm meeting all my favorite players!

arjunanand1

It's probably just local publications picking up their game. They reported where both Xavi and Ronnie would be in advance so I got to go and meet them! Very lucky, and very happy to have met Ronnie! It was he who introduced me to Barca!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It's probably just local publications picking up their game. They reported where both Xavi and Ronnie would be in advance so I got to go and meet them! Very lucky, and very happy to have met Ronnie! It was he who introduced me to Barca!
'Introduced Barca to you' you mean :p

Jadentheman

Nope because his play style is hinged to his fitness. If he can't run then all he can do is supply his good passes then even then that's starting to degrade :(

Home of Barca Fans