Ronaldinho Gaucho

Gnidrologist

What a load of bs. Dives are dives, credentials don't enter into this and that one is just awful. Why would one embarrass himself that way, especially when it's completely pointless...

Alen

Was just remembering the dark years and how bad we were. Yeah, it was thanks to Rijkaard and Davids too, but this guy made it happen. Times of Rochemback and Christanval are so far behind. Thanks Ronnie, you'll always be the special one.

khaled_a_d

Was just remembering the dark years and how bad we were. Yeah, it was thanks to Rijkaard and Davids too, but this guy made it happen. Times of Rochemback and Christanval are so far behind. Thanks Ronnie, you'll always be the special one.

Those legends :lol:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
That was the time when I started to follow and like Barcelona as a kid. Looking back I wonder how those guys did not manage to scare me off. :D

khaled_a_d

That was the time when I started to follow and like Barcelona as a kid. Looking back I wonder how those guys did not manage to scare me off. :D

I used to like Barca b/c i was a fan of Netherland team in 1998 WC and half of that team was playing for Barca,we won the league that year (it wasn't aired hear,only CL but I followed it from the papers) and then lived 5 trophyless years .but now it seeme worth it :barcascarf:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
My 1st Barca experience was with Rivaldo in his last season. After he left I remember that I tried to continue to follow the club and we were really bad that season. I never liked Real Madrid and realized that Barca had a great history so I kinda felt that it was not right that the club was so far down the table and I wanted them to get strong again.
A year later Ronnie came to town, became my favorite player ever and the rest is history. :)

Looking back I made pretty good choices for a 11 year old kid. :rafinha:

Drexl

Fabio Rochemback was really talented, but he couldn't handle with the pressure.
Gabri was a joke, paid so much money to bring him back from Valencia. Thanks God the days of Gaspart are gone.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He wasn't doing well for them anyway from what I've heard. Not to forget he went missing during season again :facepalm: :lol:

Ronaldinho is the prime example of why talent + work ethic is essential. You lose the last part and your career is suddenly on the way down.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Last year i was dreaming he would join ISL (Indian super league, it is technically not a league as it lasts less than 4 months). There were lot of rumors too, in the end he rejected the offer and went to queretaro. I really wanted to see him play live.

Jadentheman

Hope he migrated north to MLS they will treat him depending. Some teams are no nonsense though. But it was be good to finally see Ronnie live. Though probably not in this state

Home of Barca Fans