Ronaldinho Gaucho

impeh

Hi, its me..
Non-league Basingstoke Town have made an audacious bid to sign Brazil's World Cup winner Ronaldinho.

The Conference South side say they are in contact with Ronaldinho's brother and agent, Roberto De Assis.

The 34-year-old former Barcelona and AC Milan forward is a free agent after leaving Atletico Mineiro in Brazil.

"We've put an offer to his brother, who is his agent, and look forward hearing back from him,"

"We took a look at the transfer list to see which players were available," added Hood.

"We were shocked to see that Ronaldinho was a free agent and thought what better way for him to get back into football than to play for Basingstoke Town.

"We are third in the table and it would be great for not only Basingstoke but non-league football."

:lol:

:wub:

NotInHere

I kinda watch La Liga Mx cause my favorite team is Santos

But man am I gonna watch every single single queretaro game:worthy: the funny thing is that a powerful team like america didnt sign him but rather a bottom feeder, thats weird, still he should be able to make a difference still

Jadentheman

I kinda watch La Liga Mx cause my favorite team is Santos

But man am I gonna watch every single single queretaro game:worthy: the funny thing is that a powerful team like america didnt sign him but rather a bottom feeder, thats weird, still he should be able to make a difference still

All he has to do is stand there and serve nice air passes to his teammates. It seems to work for him now.

impeh

Hi, its me..
1410540788172_Image_galleryImage_Brazil_s_Ronaldinho_holds.JPG

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's just in it for the money, now :(

Will he really make more money in this mid-table Mexican club?

Anyway, I think it's fair. He is 34 and won't be back at the NT anyway. Teams in Europe might still want him, but maybe he is tired with that life and want to enjoy it somewhere where he'll feel at home while making all that moolah. He don't have anything to prove so by chilling out and making as much money as possible, I would say is a good plan by him.

F

Flavia

Will he really make more money in this mid-table Mexican club?

Anyway, I think it's fair. He is 34 and won't be back at the NT anyway. Teams in Europe might still want him, but maybe he is tired with that life and want to enjoy it somewhere where he'll feel at home while making all that moolah. He don't have anything to prove so by chilling out and making as much money as possible, I would say is a good plan by him.

He's getting 4 million dollars a season, free of taxes. But knowing dinho's brother and agent, it might be more. There are reports of a millionaire fraud involving his new team.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's getting 4 million dollars a season, free of taxes. But knowing dinho's brother and agent, it might be more. There are reports of a millionaire fraud involving his new team.

Well, I guess the sponsors are contributing with their part.

Fraud eh? Nothing new for his brother who has been involved with such things before lol

Legend: Ronaldinho (at his presentation) “I want to continue conquering titles and girls.”

:xavi:

Last edited:

NotInHere

He's just in it for the money, now :(
how do you know that? He doesn't seem unfit to me at all, obviously not as fit as he was during his prime years

But his not fat or anything, just because he went to a low team doesn't mean he can't bring magic, trust me, La Liga Mx needs plenty of it.

Home of Barca Fans