Ronaldinho Gaucho

barcanuck

The day the Gaucho retires will be a very sad one. Has added so much to the world of football. Pity he went downhill while in his prime still. He made me watch his every single move and trick over and over.

footyfan

Calma, calma
There's one clip they forgot to add. Ronaldinho runs full speed from half the field passing one defender, and in the end he chips the goalkeeper into a goal. I remember that goal from my FIFA 06 Top 10 goals. Ohhhh nostalgia. :)

:thumbsup2: The list was Ligue 1-centric though. They even had season reviews of the top leagues bar Spain :worthy:

FIFA06 is actually one of my favorite FIFAs (I've played every one since 98). I would always pick Milan, the team that I followed the most in that period. My friend would always pick Barca. Kaka, Shevchenko were awesome and Ronaldinho and Etoo were beast in that game. Roma were great too because of Totti :)worthy:) and Cassano.

It was so easy to score long rangers, you just needed the right angle and get the right amount of power that was designated.

Good times.

Home of Barca Fans