Ronaldinho Gaucho

89Norcal

Do you guys consider him a GOAT? I do.

(Not THE greatest, but one of the all-time greats)

Most talented player I've ever seen. The things he did on the ball were incredible. But GOAT usually implies awards/trophies, even though he won every major one he didn't do it enough for most to consider him the best.

Stric

One of the GOATs, for sure. Ronaldinho was crucial in Brazil winning the 2002 WC, at only 22 years of age. He also won 2 Ligas, 2 SuperCups and 1 CL with Barcelona, and 1 Serie A with Milan. That's pretty damn good in my book.

GiantKiller

One of the GOATs, for sure. Ronaldinho was crucial in Brazil winning the 2002 WC, at only 22 years of age. He also won 2 Ligas, 2 SuperCups and 1 CL with Barcelona, and 1 Serie A with Milan. That's pretty damn good in my book.

The FIFA Player of the Year awards too. :)

Stric

I was naming those more in the lines of contrast to his individual greatness/awards. ;) But yeah, not to mention that, as well.

Micah

I wish he moved to MLS, He could be big hit there, and would get much more recognition. I almost cried when he left Europe. I don't think i'd ever love a player as much as him.
Best thing to happen to Barca..period.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
One could argue Cruyff was the best thing that happened but I get your point.
Just imagine what it would be like if Laporta delivered on his presidential promise and got Beckham instead of Ronaldinho.

Jadentheman

I never seen some of these plays from this angle. Ridiculous stuff he did and in such a fast pace game. You can see how quickly he executed this stuff

89Norcal

I never seen some of these plays from this angle. Ridiculous stuff he did and in such a fast pace game. You can see how quickly he executed this stuff

A world beater in his prime. Nice find by the way.

For those who haven't see it and have 26 minutes to kill, this is the Ronaldinho edition of Football's Greatest.

[youtube]92gzUtPRd78[/youtube]

Home of Barca Fans