Ronaldinho Gaucho

MJ BarcaFan

Beckham has been nominated for this award every single year since 2004 and never won it so far. While Titi was nominated since 2007... we'll see.

But imo Ronnie is the favorite to win this year. :wave:

Zqa-

Yeah, Titi for me as well. I would like Buffon, Treze, Giggs and Totti to win it as well though. All players who have been brilliant for 10+ years.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
I voted for Ronnie off course :)

p.s. look at Ronaldinho's profile, under his pic "Brazil RONALDINHO Ronaldo de Assís Moreira21/5/1980"

lol

Last edited:
E

Esteve

Haha yeah, it does! May be blasted for this but I did as promised & voted for Ronnie!

MJ BarcaFan

I think R10(FCB) & STO-1899/Esteve are two dudes who are the most handsome in this forum :wave:

Great choice guys ! Hmmm just impeccable taste imo...

Last edited:

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Beckham has been nominated for this award every single year since 2004 and never won it so far. While Titi was nominated since 2007... we'll see.

But imo Ronnie is the favorite to win this year. :wave:
So has Figo. But then again, who would vote for him? -_-

Evil

Shabazz
As much as I love Ronaldinho and want to have his babies ... the work Henry did this year was so great, playing out of position and even defending at times he still kept a very positive attitude and his work rate really deserves appreciation. So many memorable goals, namely the brace against Madrid. I would vote for both of them if I could, I think Ronaldinho would have had a great season if he was given more playing time. Anyways, in all fairness I think Titi deserves it. My vote for Henry ...

MJ BarcaFan

Since moving to Milan, Dinho has said that this video is 100% real & that he has done the same thing whilst training with AC.......

.........he would say that though ;)

I found this Ronnie interview with Sports Illustrated way back in 2006...

"SI.com: There's been a lot of talk about a Nike guerrilla-marketing spot in which you appear to bang a ball off the crossbar over and over again from outside the penalty box without the ball ever touching the ground. It seems humanly impossible. There's no way it's real, right?

Ronaldinho: It's for real! Of course it's for real! (Playfully slaps interviewer on knee.) Are you questioning my abilities?
"

Here's the link of the full interview :
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/grant_wahl/06/01/ronaldinho.qa/index.html

MinaFCB

34e5ngz.jpg

Home of Barca Fans