Ronaldinho Gaucho

S

Snyde

Who cares. He may be able to hit the crossbar in practice but he sure can't get hit a goal from Milan's bench. The biggest has-been in football.

beef-supreme

I don't think it's fake. Seriously, he was already a superstar at the time, why would he fake some regular shots at a cross-bar ? no signs of video editing as well. I don't know, I might be lost with all this new technology crap, but this looks real to me ...

It's not for superstardom, it was Nike's idea to create a controversial/incredible video, get more popularity, and promote Ronaldinho and their new boots. With the amount of views it had on Youtube, it certainly was a good advert!

IraqiCulé

I can't believe that people are still naive enough to think that that video is real? Give me a break...
Seriously!!! Wake up people. If he could hit crossbars one after the other don't you think he'd be bagging 50 goals a season with accuracy like that.

This is how it's done:

[YOUTUBE]rEZsdnsftbM[/YOUTUBE]

Warik

Ronaldinho's agent admits player may leave Milan

SAO PAULO (AP) -Ronaldinho's agent has dismissed the notion that the player could return to Brazilian football to join fellow stars Ronaldo and Adriano, but says he may leave AC Milan for another European club.

"There is no possibility he leaves Europe right now,'' Ronaldinho's brother and agent Roberto de Assis told the Estado de S. Paulo newspaper on Wednesday.

After Ronaldo's successful return to Brazil's Corinthians and the recent signing of former Inter Milan striker Adriano by Flamengo, there have been several unconfirmed reports that Ronaldinho could return to Brazilian football.

The playmaker hasn't been playing as a regular starter at AC Milan.

"If you ask me if he may change clubs in Europe, then I would say yes,'' Assis said.

MJ BarcaFan

Thanks for all the comments re Nike video...

In other news:

Now that Ronnie is 29 (minimum age for this award)... he is nominated and has a chance to win the Golden Foot Award this year. Pls pls pls vote for him. My appreciation to those who will vote... Muchas gracias mis amigos y mis amigas !!! :)

http://www.goldenfoot.com/acm-on-line/Home.html

Last edited:
E

Esteve

Titi is in there too, but seeing as I love Dinho so much, I will vote for him!

beef-supreme

I'm voting for Titi :p

Me too! But I bet someone like Beckham will win it, because of his popularity. Definitely doesn't deserve it imo. He's had too many seasons of invisibility in the US, and he hasn't played great at club level for ages either.

Home of Barca Fans