Ronaldinho Gaucho

DucdeOrléans

Nostalgic. he was quite the penalty taker!

:worthy:

I would like to see him back at PSG just for the nostalgia. He speaks French, loves Paris (probably the nightlife TOO much:lol:) and could still contribute from time to time. Would not happen though. It will probably be the wreck Kaká if any "past the top" Brazilian should arrive, sadly...

Last edited:

paxtonpale

He was a great player for the club and was a reason why I started supporting Barcelona. Everytime he had the ball, you could tell something magical was goign to happen. He is past his days now but he will always be a hero for Barcelona.

B

barcelonista

Ronaldinho (ex-Barcelona, Ballon d'Or 2005): "I miss Barcelona and I continue to talk regularly with my former team-mates." [cope]

:cry:

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Lacked the attitude that Messi posses
But at his best he was as good as anybody and as far as attitude Messi=Ronaldinho both these guys are great, humble and play with a smile on their face and are examples for any would be players.What caused his failure i still cannot figure it out,he was awesome until the CL final against arsenal and then never saw him at the same level again. But what Messi has done at his age is far greater than R10 cause R10 was at his prime for us but Leo is only 24 yet.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans