Ronaldinho Gaucho

M

mitkoa7x

he really was incredible.

i'm torn between him and messi being my favourite.

Why not both?
or
15517853_images_Images_d_d_10848_xlarge.png

Hatem Ben Arfa

Edmilson (ex Barca): 80% of what Barcelona have became today because of Ronaldinho

he raised Barca from the dead and single handedly almost won La Liga in his first season, it was amazing to watch week after week. It was shame we finished 2nd that season as his performances deserved the La Liga title in his first season.

BarcaOG

Banned
it would seem so from the video but of course ronaldinho was much more than that. though, i am sure, madrid fans probably thought him so.

even if though,

penaldinho> penaldo

MJ BarcaFan

Been trying to find some nice info about the relationship between Ronaldinho and Messi - but all that comes up is Youtube videos of them. Does anyone have any good interviews or something along those lines?

Thanks!

Ronnie and Messi are so close like brothers. They used to do lots of friendlies for charities in South America and I remember watching a press conference where Messi requested for Ronnie to stay with Barca. Like, they were seated next to each other and then Ronnie made no comment (he he)... That was when Ronnie's future with Barca was uncertain. Yeah, Messi did not wish for Ronnie to go but in the end Ronnie's decision was for the best and Leo became the focus of Barca and as we can see Leo did not disappoint. Leo stepped up to fill Ronnie's shoes as the next no.10 and smashing all records not only with Barca but in football world. How amazing is that!!!

As a mentor to Leo, I think Ronnie is very much happy with the results. Also, I read in one of Ronnie's biography regarding Ronnie going to La Masia to see little Leo play. When Leo was eventually promoted to the primera at age 17, Ronnie took Leo under his wings. That was the beginning of a beautiful friendship between the two.

paxtonpale

The next number 10, to fill in both Ronnie's and Messi's? The next person will have pressure to be successful wearing that number on the back of his shirt.

Home of Barca Fans