Ronaldinho Gaucho

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Of course he is, perhaps the best dribbler of a ball there has ever been, but when Ronaldinho got on the ball, I pretty much did a sex wee in anticipation to what he was potentially about to do. With Messi it's a different sort of excitement, he is the master of simplicity and you just sit their in awe as professional footballers fail to stop him do the same thing time and time again.

Yugi

there have been few absolutely top dribblers like maradona and cruyff ago, now it´s messi
but world was waiting almost century to see someone with ronaldinho´s technique and style.. we probably wont see any similiar player like him in our lifes

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Of course he is, perhaps the best dribbler of a ball there has ever been, but when Ronaldinho got on the ball, I pretty much did a sex wee in anticipation to what he was potentially about to do. With Messi it's a different sort of excitement, he is the master of simplicity and you just sit their in awe as professional footballers fail to stop him do the same thing time and time again.

Well said...

Ronaldinho is just not normal, he made the ball do things its not supposed to do.

MJ BarcaFan

Has been surpassed by Leo Messi...

I say not yet... Leo has no world cup yet, while Ronnie at age 22 had already won it and had a vital contribution with his flying leaf free kick goal. Well, it's just that Ronnie is God Father I (the original) and Leo is God Father II, the sequel :)

Nice corner kick goal by the way !!!! Well done Ronaldinho...

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Not to take away Ronaldinho's contribution to Brazil in 2002, but if Messi got to play with Rivaldo and Ronaldo instead of Tevez and Aguero, things would probably be different.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Not to take away Ronaldinho's contribution to Brazil in 2002, but if Messi got to play with Rivaldo and Ronaldo instead of Tevez and Aguero, things would probably be different.

with Argentina's fullback and winger problems, he could be playing with fucking Pele and Maradona and it wouldn't make a substantial difference.

dalitis8

Banned
I say not yet... Leo has no world cup yet, while Ronnie at age 22 had already won it and had a vital contribution with his flying leaf free kick goal. Well, it's just that Ronnie is God Father I (the original) and Leo is God Father II, the sequel :)

Nice corner kick goal by the way !!!! Well done Ronaldinho...

The World Cup is not the end all be all of football. No sane person can fault Messi for Argentina's woes on so many crucial positions.

Many players have won one or more world cups, not one of them has achieved what Messi has with his club. That is more crucial.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
with Argentina's fullback and winger problems, he could be playing with fucking Pele and Maradona and it wouldn't make a substantial difference.

Argentina doesn't need wingers, it needs a full fucking backline and for either Gago to stop getting injured or Banega to grow a brain to compliment Masch at the pivot.

But if Ronaldo and Rivaldo were Argentine, things would certainly be easier. Though not as easy as if Roberto Carlos, Cafu and Gilberto Silva were Argentine.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Argentina doesn't need wingers, it needs a full fucking backline and for either Gago to stop getting injured or Banega to grow a brain to compliment Masch at the pivot.

But if Ronaldo and Rivaldo were Argentine, things would certainly be easier. Though not as easy as if Roberto Carlos, Cafu and Gilberto Silva were Argentine.

well wingers or fullbacks... it needs width and a fit #5 to help Messi make use of that width.

it struck me today that Argentina's two good wingers are both lefties and both inconsistent mugs prone to head-shakingly selfish tendencies (Di Maria and Alvarez). it's a real shame, too, because when Di Maria plays with his head screwed on right he's devastating. links so well with Messi, too.

Yugi

I´ve got some sexy news for you, Grimaldo was born in Argentina, so maybe if Messi can convince him to play for ARG

Home of Barca Fans