Ibrahim Afellay

D

dikton

Great goal.

He'd be a good player for Barcelona but I still expect them to go for Fabregas in the summer.

yes im with you but if they dont buy fabregas i expect them to for all costs for pastore .

Trequartista

The good
it would be a Joke if we snubbed 15m(could have been 10m if for Barca)Ozil to sign Afellay for 10m or Pastore for 50m,cant see it happening,like Pajo said Inter move likely

D

dikton

it would be a Joke if we snubbed 15m(could have been 10m if for Barca)Ozil to sign Afellay for 10m or Pastore for 50m,cant see it happening,like Pajo said Inter move likely

Pastore dont cost 50m , he may cost 15-25M and if Barca is going to pay 50M for a player that is gona be Fabregas absolutely.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Zubi says the situation of Afellay is interesting & that he's an excellant player and did not deny the club already started any negotiations... while in the case of Pastore he ruled it out straight away

Last edited:

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Afellay is excellent. He can play central and wide, and he's very good with the ball at his feet. He's, like, a better Philippe Coutinho, as he's more effective. Afellay would be an excellent stand-in for Iniesta, he's the same kind of player imo.

By the way, he won't move to any Eastern-European club, because he doesn't want to go there. According to Dutch sources, he'll most likely go to clubs like Inter, Atlético (who have been linked to him for a couple of weeks now), Barça, Arsenal or even Liverpool (can't see him going there, though).

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
he is not free agent in jan... That is why he is on the transfer list, so that PSV can get some money from him... His asking prise is 10 mils, but whoever bid for him, if there is no bidding war, he will sign for less...

however, there are several clubs interested in him, such as Inter, Barca, ManU, Arsenal, Valencia, Liverpool...

imho the main candidate is Inter, and than Barca... Barca is linked with him in the last 2 days, while inter has been linked with him in the past month, plus sneijder has openly talked that he and affelay ahve already talked about his eventual move to inter, and now, it is inters move i guess..

i am honestly undecided about him.. But i am more for yes, than for no... Bacause he would come relatively cheap, considering he is valued much more, and is versatile... Plus, he has flair, something inter lacks..

Sport said he would be free. Perhaps he is in June then?

Home of Barca Fans