Ibrahim Afellay

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Wasnt the best game. PSV never plays 100% against these kinds op opponents.

They may not have been at 100 but they were still amazing, they way Afellay and Co. made space at will was brillaint. I've made up my mind, go full on for Afeally, and if I have to I'll drive him to from the Netherlands to Barcelona myself.

Trequartista

The good
I wonder if its pep who wants him or zubi and rosell, who is "forcing" him in pep, due to out squad depth issues.

I am sure that Pep asked for Cesc but Sandro convinced him that Afellay is cheap,signing Cesc would be impossible so it was Rosell's idea,but I am sure Pep gave his ok for this addition,no he is not Chiggy case number 2

the-don

We dont need him imo he isn't calm with the ball and doesn't suit us, he will be like ibra not being able to catch up with the quick combinations. I see some people saying he can play cm believe me he can't he is a more attacking mid. we have thiago and we dont need another mid. bothering thaigo.

Tomchin

We dont need him imo he isn't calm with the ball and doesn't suit us, he will be like ibra not being able to catch up with the quick combinations. I see some people saying he can play cm believe me he can't he is a more attacking mid. we have thiago and we dont need another mid. bothering thaigo.
Unlike Ibra, he will only be a bench-player though; so it doesn't really harm us...

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28

What? Did you not watch the PSV game tonight? Afellay not calm? By god...

Tomchin

Rosell (president): "I confirm we're negotiating with PSV about Afellay. The coaches think he can add something so we're talking." #fcblive

Home of Barca Fans