Ibrahim Afellay

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
The PSV game against Excelsior starts in about 3 mins, so anyone intrested in watching him can, I sure am :D

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
A bit of luck there but I guess Ibi gets credit for the assist there...Interesting to watch Dutch football, so many similarities, obviously, with Barca's style

Too cheeky there from the Moroccan

Daemul

A bit of luck there but I guess Ibi gets credit for the assist there...Interesting to watch Dutch football, so many similarities, obviously, with Barca's style

Your right, watching Dutch football is like watching Barca play, its wonderful. The Eredivise is so underrated. On Afellay, he seems to have a free roam in the team as you see him in CM then out wide then behind the striker. He has very good movement.

Too cheeky there from the Moroccan

A bit of luck it would have been a wonderful pass lmao At least he has imagination

Berg offside? He was on I think

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Your right, watching Dutch football is like watching Barca play, its wonderful. The Eredivise is so underrated. On Afellay, he seems to have a free roam in the team as you see him in CM then out wide then behind the striker. He has very good movement.

Yeah, he's hard to keep track of on the pitch, albeit on an average stream...He's been playing all over the place

Daemul

Yeah, he's hard to keep track of on the pitch, albeit on an average stream...He's been playing all over the place

I agree, if its this hard for us watching the game to be able to keep track of him, just imagine how hard the oppostion must be finding it. He is extremly versertile, you find it hard to tell what his best position is, he can pass, cross and he even comes back to defend with the rest of his team. Also, playing with this PSV who's style is very similar to Barcelona's in relation to their wuick passing and movement, he already has the skills to play for us. I got all this from watching the first half lmao

zanela

Skeptical about his long term future here. More like a quick-fix solution to our squad woes (creative dept in particular) and for that price his versatility will be a welcome addition.

jamrock

I wonder if its pep who wants him or zubi and rosell, who is "forcing" him in pep, due to out squad depth issues.

Home of Barca Fans