Staff member
Ibrahim Afellay

f9o5r9.jpg

Born: 2.4. 1986.
Club: PSV
Nationality: Dutch
Position: Midfielder
Preferred foot: Right

Lately, there has been a lot of rumours linking Afellay to FC Barcelona.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Yeah he was in the paper again today with a move to Barca. The good news is that he is a free agent in Jan as he is out of contract. Not sure what this means for Thiago, JDS and so on.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Nice Bojan...Yeah, I guess if there's indeed interest in the player, might be time to have his own thread

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Does he play as a winger for PSV or more in the center? If it´s the former then JDS and Thiago are safe and he would really be looking to find his place where Villa is playing now.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Yeah he was in the paper again today with a move to Barca. The good news is that he is a free agent in Jan as he is out of contract. Not sure what this means for Thiago, JDS and so on.

he is not free agent in jan... That is why he is on the transfer list, so that PSV can get some money from him... His asking prise is 10 mils, but whoever bid for him, if there is no bidding war, he will sign for less...

however, there are several clubs interested in him, such as Inter, Barca, ManU, Arsenal, Valencia, Liverpool...

imho the main candidate is Inter, and than Barca... Barca is linked with him in the last 2 days, while inter has been linked with him in the past month, plus sneijder has openly talked that he and affelay ahve already talked about his eventual move to inter, and now, it is inters move i guess..

i am honestly undecided about him.. But i am more for yes, than for no... Bacause he would come relatively cheap, considering he is valued much more, and is versatile... Plus, he has flair, something inter lacks..

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Has flair as some body mentioned but he is injury prone... A bit of character too. Moreover he is not much versatile. He can play in wings but then there won't be width from that side.

He was linked with us last summer too.

I really doubt there's any truth in the rumor though. Else he won't have been blabbering about his destination as Man Utd or Arsenal

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans