Staff member
Sergi Samper

Born: 20.1.1995.
Position: Midfield

tumblr_loelmedGE31qeg0zh.jpg

Sergi Samper is tipped as "new Xavi".

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
And Barça will allow this to happen? No more Cesc cases, for the love of God.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We can't do much. Wenger is offering them senior contracts as soon as they hit 16 as British laws allow him to. And they have the decency to talk about poaching?
Hopefully, these kids learned something from Cesc. You go to Arsenal you win nothing, you are given false promises and you are not allowed to go back.

Trequartista

The good
I heard great things about him,He plays for the Cadet A,usually captains the team and he has been compared to Xavi
The video is short but its easy to see that he is bossing the team,he is number 6 with the long hair playing ahead of the back four

We must not miss this talented guy.

He's really good for his age.

It'll be seriously painful, if we see the new "Cesc Case."

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
We really can't allow another one to walk away. Thankfully Merida was never really that good, but this kid could really have something. Disgusting from Arsene again.

FinCulé

I can't see why would he like to go. He could potentially have a great future in Barcelona and moving to England would be pretty much idiotism in this case. I really hope that money isn't a factor for him and there are people close to him who can advise him to do the most sensible thing: staying in Barcelona and keeping on improving. It would be a risk to move to a different kind of culture anyway... W*nger go away!

Robbie

Where is the proof that this is happening? Any quotes -- even from agents? Nope.

Some stupid tabloid "journalist" probably saw that his 16th birthday is coming up and invented this story.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Where is the proof that this is happening? Any quotes -- even from agents? Nope.

Some stupid tabloid "journalist" probably saw that his 16th birthday is coming up and invented this story.

Wouldn't be the first time, now would it? ;)

Home of Barca Fans