User Tag List

Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153
Results 2,281 to 2,294 of 2294

Thread: Sergi Samper

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He looked a future crack in a Nexgen game against Spurs back in 2012 as CM.

Sadly he hasn't panned out. Still, wouldn't mind him having a proper season as a squad player.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alik View Post
    What are we laughing about? I don't get it :/
    I don't want to explain the joke ouright, as then there would be no joke, but...

Look at the emoji Samper used.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Serena View Post
    I don't want to explain the joke ouright, as then there would be no joke, but...

Look at the emoji Samper used.
    Ah, I thought it would be something more than that.

6racies Xavi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alik View Post
    What are we laughing about? I don't get it :/
    Muscle emote in the tweet

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ferran Martinez says, Samper will do Preseason with the first team and could stay as Busi's backup for the season as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd give Samper 1 season playing in both DM and CM, and if he's not good enough, replace him with de Jong.

If he is, then honestly we won't need de Jong. Cause in case all perform well, in 2019 we could have a midfield of Sergio and Oriol Busquets (DM), Arthur and Samper (defensive CM), Coutinho and Ale (attacking CM), and Roberto (any midfield role).

Then I'd also loan out Palencia now for one season, while playing Roberto as a backup RB/DM/CM/AM this year, and in 2019 Palencia as backup RB.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ebieymjunior View Post
    I'd give Samper 1 season playing in both DM and CM, and if he's not good enough, replace him with de Jong.

If he is, then honestly we won't need de Jong. Cause in case all perform well, in 2019 we could have a midfield of Sergio and Oriol Busquets (DM), Arthur and Samper (defensive CM), Coutinho and Ale (attacking CM), and Roberto (any midfield role).

Then I'd also loan out Palencia now for one season, while playing Roberto as a backup RB/DM/CM/AM this year, and in 2019 Palencia as backup RB.
    Palencia is not even good enough for 2nd division football, no way will he be able to fill a role as backup. And Roberto is going to be a RB for the remainder of his time here unless we get a new coach who decides he likes him there better, which is unlikely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Serena View Post
    Palencia is not even good enough for 2nd division football, no way will he be able to fill a role as backup. And Roberto is going to be a RB for the remainder of his time here unless we get a new coach who decides he likes him there better, which is unlikely.
    Unfortunately most likely, though he belongs in midfield. Palencia is just not first team material, but he's a hard worker, and that gets you far, so a loan could be beneficial to see if he can back up until Morey is ready for promotion (he'd probably be what Digne is at LB).
    Last edited by ebieymjunior; 29th May 2018 at 02:05 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ebieymjunior View Post
    Unfortunately most likely, though he belongs in midfield. Palencia is just not first team material, but he's a hard worker, and that gets you far, so a loan could be beneficial to see if he can back up until Morey is ready for promotion (he'd probably be what Digne is at LB).
    No, not a chance. Sell if possible. Let the boy have a life of his own. He'll never make it here.

Focus on Morey. Next chance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another loan would just mean to get rid of him at this point and selling wise there probably aren't any good offers right now. So it wouldn't surprise me if he plays pre-season with the first team, especially since we will (hopefully) sell a good number of players and it's an after WC season so if he plays decent he might be a useful sub for the season or until we bring in other talents.

For his personal development it would probably be better to leave now and play at a midtable club, doubt he'll ever make it at Barca and there are already way younger la masia talents on their way that could take his spot at the squad.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Might as well keep him. We won't get offers anyway and his salary is low

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He can't possibly be as bad as Gomes, who was good enough to be the first sub Valverde made in our darkest hour in the CL.