Sergi Samper

Robbie

2 Emirates cups gets you what exactly?...A bag of crisps?

Dunno, but how many trophies did Barca win 1999-2004? Trophy droughts happen, and players are brought through and trained to become a winning generation later on.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I presume he did too, doesn't change the fact Barcelona won something in the year 1999 :D

2000-2004 was trophy-less. 1999 and 2005 were quite successful, though.

Robbie

My mistake about 1999, but my point still stands. When you go trophyless for a long time, you either throw money at the problem or be patient and work towards a better generation coming through. Wenger is obviously opting for the latter, and we just have to go with it and hope for the best.

Seamus

My mistake about 1999, but my point still stands. When you go trophyless for a long time, you either throw money at the problem or be patient and work towards a better generation coming through. Wenger is obviously opting for the latter, and we just have to go with it and hope for the best.

That must be extremely annoying when Arsenal are so close to winning titles, like 3 maybe 4 players could make a huge difference to the team

Robbie

That must be extremely annoying when Arsenal are so close to winning titles, like 3 maybe 4 players could make a huge difference to the team

Sometimes you need a little luck to see you through the last hurdle. If we keep making finals and semis, and fighting for the league title it's only a matter of time.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Sometimes you need a little luck to see you through the last hurdle. If we keep making finals and semis, and fighting for the league title it's only a matter of time.
No. Well, yeah you can win with luck. What Arsenal desperately need is consistensy.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
2 Questions:

1. A bit off-topic, no?
2. Why are there so many Arsenal-fans here? I know our styles are similar, but are our forums connected or something? Is it like in that Narnia book (the one with the wardrobe)?

... actually that was four questions.

Galning

It's because we played Arsenal last year in the Champions League and this year as well. But no, there's no connection.

Home of Barca Fans