Sergi Samper

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Rather timid display..

Remember him being easily bullied out of the ball a few times :/

Neimax

I didn't like his display in the first half, as he lost the ball sometimes easily and also his positioning in the build up was sometimes far from being perfect. But I think he improved in the second half, where had some good moments. I think it would be very good for him to get loaned to get much more minutes at the top level. I think he is a player who would develop a lot faster, if he'd play with quality players at his side and against stronger oppositions. Here at Barca we can only give him some minutes in some unimportant games, and our B team is a disaster at the moment. Would really like to see him at a Primera División club or at a club like Ajax. He has definitely potential to be a top class player.

xXKonan

Barcelona consider a loan of B midfielder Sergi Samper (20) in January. Real Sociedad, Sporting, Anderlecht, Porto and Basel options. [md]

khaled_a_d

Just watched the game , that was a mixed performance
While he had some gr8 moments ,Samper still shows that he isn't a natural CM and he is still learning the position .Mascherano who many don't like as a midfielder was the standout midfielder yesterday
Many times Samper didn't know where he should be positioned and actually waited for some of the older guys to point to him where he should move .he wasn't involved a lot in the game as CM should be .even in Samper typical games he is more involved than that although with less effect on the impact of the game
Loads of talent he has ,long way to go IMHO .still think that staying with Barca B is the best decision if the club believe he will be CM .he still need time to learn the position with the huge pressure coming with being in a 1st team

xXKonan

Barcelona are satisfied with Samper's progress, think he is a player with the 'Barça DNA' and don't want to lose him to another club. [ara]

Home of Barca Fans