Sergi Samper

USWAY

We're Barcelona, he's probably a midget.

Don't think so. I ask because I recently watched one of Cadet A's late season games and I noticed one, he's kinda tall and two, he was playing the deep-lying midfielder role. I assumed he was another one of our smaller talented AM/CM but he's much more of a DM/CM. He was bossing the midfield. Loved when he'd show his speed and make a run and put a crisp pass through, and if any of his teammates messed up and lost the ball, he was right there to get it back. He looks like he'll grow into one of those Pep/Busquets type bodies, but he's still pretty quick and very skilled technically. You could also see him directing his teammates. Complete midfielder and a leader. Excited to see him to continue to develop.

Last edited:

Yugi

he is actually quite tall
he plays more DM and sometimes moves to CM but when he passes it´s really amazing pass but those attackers are quite shit, they move before they think
Sergi will prefectly fit if he develops, his play-mates dont understand his passing and work (only Toral understanded him very well) but it will be very much appreciated in first-team

kevinsilvs

Rumor has it that Sergi Samper might be playing some matches with the B-Team at the beginning of the year given to Oriol leaving and Illie's injury.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Not likely.
1: He's not a physical player, he'd be minced meat out there
2: He hasn't even played for Juv A yet (right?)
3: There's still Gustavo and JDS

kevinsilvs

3.Erm JDS looks on his way out.
2. I don't think so, but Guardiola thinks highly of him.
1. Who in Barcelona that was/is groomed in Barcelona that is not a defender would you consider physical or aggressive? Can't think of many

Yugi

would be exciting to see him in his 16 in B-team, that would mean his future is very bright
just take a look at Muniesa, he was 17 and played for A team and did a good job imo even though he got red card.. If Samper won´t get scared he can play from B-team for sure

Yugi

tumblr_lom0yhf3n81qjhdkxo1_500.jpg

Home of Barca Fans