Sergi Samper

Raketa10

God damn I feel like I might cry.

Hopefully when he recovers he's given a role of some sort under Valverde, even if it's just a permanent rotation option...

Unfortunately this kid has huge amount of bad luck. I don't think he will ever return to Barca. :(

Joan

For what purpose?? He’s not better than any of the current midfielders we have. And yes I would prefer Gomes over him.

For the purpose of resting Busquets or Rakitić. He's that type of a player who'd be good as one of our two pivots.
Gomes might be the better player - don't know - he's showed more throughout his career but Samper is more suited for the style we play.

Windhook

His career at Barcelona ended in August 2017. Injured or not Valverde already made up his mind on Samper.

Catta

Hes 23 years old, his Barca career finished long ago, the club should just terminate his contract

clemente

Hes 23 years old, his Barca career finished long ago, the club should just terminate his contract

Relax... He is 23, nobody knew who Vardy was before he was 29, whats the point to get rid of an already good and promising player?

Catta

Relax... He is 23, nobody knew who Vardy was before he was 29, whats the point to get rid of an already good and promising player?

Samper in not good nor promising, just a too weak player both physically and mental. His level is segunda, will never be anything more than that

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Samper should work his way from the ground up again. Go to a promotion level Segunda team and become the leader of the midfield and then work his way back to La Liga except this time with a guaranteed role and playing time.

I'm sure his career can rebound with 1-2 years of good momentum, I just hope we don't pointlessly keep bringing him back like Deulofeu to get in his way again. He won't make it here, but he definitely can elsewhere.

Home of Barca Fans