Sergi Samper

clemente

Clearly you don't know a damn thing about me or what I'd say, but that's okay, you're relatively new here still.

The chances of us losing a game because we played Samper are almost zero. The entire team is in the shits, if he starts Samper but puts him next to Gomes and Arda we're fucked no matter how he plays.

Why would he put Arda and Gomes next to him? Wtf are you expecting from this game? Why would we start our 3rd tier players? Maybe save Messi too for December because we can play Vidal there.

God Serena

Why would he put Arda and Gomes next to him? Wtf are you expecting from this game? Why would we start our 3rd tier players? Maybe save Messi too for December because we can play Vidal there.

Arda was just an example of how bad our midfield could be, I don't expect him to ever play for Valverde again tbh, although Gomes is only "3rd tier" in quality, in actuality he's for whatever reason considered as one of if not the the first options to start when Iniesta and Rakitic aren't both starting, and even then he'll probably find a way to get out there.

Messi983

Las Palmas? How do they play? We really can't afford to offload our youngsters to shit teams anymore.

They play nice possesion based football and they sold Roque Mesa who was a player with most successfull passes and with 4th best completion percentage (around 91%) in La Liga last season IIRC. So if Samper can establish himself in his role then I think he'll play a lot and also in system that fits him.

Last edited:

Messi983

He should've waited until the last day of the transfer window.

Why?

If anything he should go on loan 2 or 3 weeks ago when it was clear there won't be a place for him in Barça next season again. Then he would have more time to adapt to his new team.

Las Palmas was already interested in him for more than a month because they were looking for Roque Mesa replacement since they sold him at start of July.

Windhook

I don't care about Las Palmas, I care for Barcelona and I care for Sergi. He should wait until the last day of transfer window, because we might end up signing nobody. No megastars Dembele or Coutinho. Then he'll get his chance, of course if he stays he'll be way back on the line but Valverde surely will realize at some point in November-December that fucktards like Paulinho and Andre Gomes are no better than him.

Home of Barca Fans