Sergi Samper

Robbie

first i got a
icon_facepalm.gif
, but then i remembered that he has already rejected an Arsenal offer :pep:

Arsenal offered him a 2 year roadmap to the first-team, and something like 10k per week. Man City are probably going to offer ten times that amount, as well as the obvious lure of a first team place and the trophies that come with it. His agent will be looking at a big payday, his parents will be seeing $$$ signs floating around their heads, and the near-trillionaire owners of City will give him an offer he can't refuse.

If it's all true, that is.

Robbie

Yeah, but he wouldn't be rotting in our reserves for 5 years. If you look at Jack Wilshere and Cesc Fabregas, then you see that when Wenger sees a teenage midfielder who is good enough to risk a first team spot, he puts them there.

Not sure how much Cesc was earning in 2006, but as a 17 year old running the midfield all the way to a champions league final, it was probably more than 10k per week.

B

barcelonista

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff
Man City are willing to offer Juvenil A midfielder Sergi Samper (17), valued at 6M, a 4-year deal and a place in the first-team squad. [ts]

Hasn't even played a single game in the second division and is valued € 6M? Not bad. :worthy:

yeswecan

Angus Gunn - Manchester City and England youth Goalkeeper
Saw Sergi Samper play for Spain when i was with England, and he is definitely one of the best young players I've seen ! #nextxavi

George Willis - Sheffield United & England Goalkeeper
@AngusGunn01 yeah, easily best young player i've seen.. ugly though

:worthy:

I Wonder

«"I am proud to belong to this club, the best of Catalunya and the world." — Sergi Samper»(с) bitch, please:xavi:

Home of Barca Fans