Sergi Samper

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I seriously doubt that he'll play our last league game. He'll probably stay with the Juvenil A team next year, and make a few appearances for Barca B (maybe even get promoted like Dongou)

I Wonder

tumblr_m3qmznwxKM1qjhdkxo1_500.jpg

I Wonder

The departure of Oriol Romeu has allowed other talented defensive midfielders to have the opportunity at the stake in the future of competing with Sergio Busquets. In Sergi Samper, aged just 16 is a player who could well do just that. Samper has already found himself in the unusual situation of being accelerated two categories as an undisputed starter for Juvenil A [ages 16-18] (when he was just 15). Wilfried Kaptoum, aged 15 is the only other truly notable name in this position.

hope.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
What I've seen of Kamptoum (very little) impressed me more than what I've seen of Samper, but they say Kaptoum isn't as good a team player... His touch is sublime though

I Wonder

How do you assess the emergence of Sergi in Barcelona B? Is there a chance? If not permanently

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I haven't been able to watch him play except for in the nextgen series, but I don't think he's ready yet. He'll probably stay with Juvenil A next year and play a few games with Barca B towards the end as long as they're not struggling to stay in the division.

AvocadoCake

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff
Man City are willing to offer Juvenil A midfielder Sergi Samper (17), valued at 6M, a 4-year deal and a place in the first-team squad. [ts]

I want to stab someone right now.

Tonykross

I see this as the beginning of a trend where Barca will be loosing their talented youngsters to English predators.This is not helping the fact that Barcelona has a very poor transfer policy of buying average players in the transfer market like Rodri,Kiko, Affelay,sanchez etc, who block the path of these youngsters to the first team.

Last edited:

Butaan4barca

I see this as the beginning of a trend where Barca will be loosing their talented youngsters to English predators.This is not helping the fact that Barcelona has a very poor transfer policy of buying average players in the transfer market like Rodri,Kiko, Affelay,sanchez etc, who block the path of these youngsters to the first team.

affley and sanchez are not average players. Sanchez is definitively not.

Home of Barca Fans