Sergi Samper

xXKonan

Samper has played 315 minutes for the first team this season, more than during the whole 2014/15 season (285 minutes) #fcbblive [weloba]

xXKonan

Didn't get to watch the game (Started 4:30 am my time) but he was subbed on and played for 10 mins. Probably not the best way to gauge but how did he play?

also Minutes played for the first team: Samper 323 - Gumbau 241 - Kaptoum 115 - Aitor 116 - Cámara 16 #fcbblive

Didn't get called up as much as Gumbau but he has Certainly overtook him in most minutes played. Seems like Lucho Prefers Samper over Gumbau in the end.

Galning

Saw the stat a few weeks ago too that Samper finally overtook Gumbau in minutes played. I'm glad Lucho changed his opinion, or maybe he just wanted to motivate Samper a bit. I'm happy.

xXKonan

[tw]678614667909062656[/tw]

With Busi having an Injury and Depending how long he's out what are the odds of him being called up again?

navidjaan

Is sporting really a good option though? He'd definitely get minutes there but that midfield is shocking.

I think it's a bad option. Sporting are not along the lines of how Samper needs to play and be played. He'd stay behind the ball for most of the time, and he can't rely on attacking football like Halilovic. He needs to be in control of the ball. Rayo much more logical.

xXKonan

Thought I would post this here.

How Samper compares to the Maestros Pep,Xavi,Busquets.

(Well comparison video of how all four stacks up to each other.)

Home of Barca Fans