Sergi Samper

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I'm confused...reports of Toral signing for Arsenal were fabricated? or Arsenal going for Samper?

S

Samir_van Walcott

Why did you buy toral , merida , cesc if you have players like him ?

Cesc and Fran are not in the same age bracket. Our youth system was set up 10 years ago by Arsene Wenger and it is only now starting to produce the goods as the 7,8,9 year olds from then are starting to come through now.

Of course we will not completely stop bringing in young talents, like every other club. But we can start relying more now on our own.

Robbie

Why did you buy toral , merida , cesc if you have players like him ?

This kid was 9 years old when we signed Cesc, and most of our best prospects coming through are between his age and Wilshere's (who just turned 19). Besides, who wouldn't want the best youth players from the world's best academy?

Also, Barca tried to do the exact same thing with our academy products Aneke and Afobe. Barca scouts tried to get them to sign pro forms with them before they did with us, and offered them and their families trips to see Camp Nou. Nobody is innocent here.

Bergkamp10

Yet the merriment has resulted in how many trophies?

oh the old trophy thing. Yep Arsenal don't win as many trophies as Barca and haven't won much recently blah blah blah blah. I think some Barcelona fans have short term memories if I'm being honest.

Home of Barca Fans