Sergi Samper

clemente

Fuck he is grabbing his ass like Dembele and Umtiti, probably hamstring injury...
Was looking like their best player, don't really understand how he isn't a starter there.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Fuck he is grabbing his ass like Dembele and Umtiti, probably hamstring injury...
Was looking like their best player, don't really understand how he isn't a starter there.

It's a chaos in Las Palmas, they are bottom of the table, changing managers like socks. I read article on MD saying that in the last 2 years Samper has been under 9 different managers:lol:. These loans really were a failure, it probably would have been more beneficial for him if he stayed with us and played Copa and meaningless games.

BarçaBarça

He looked so great in La Masia, that it is very sad to see him fail at senior level. He has been very unlucky with the clubs he has been loaned to, but that said, he should still be able to make it, amid chaos. We all know that Barca isn't a quiet place after all, and he should be able to cope with that if he was to make it anyway.

Tbh, Alena would break through at every club Samper has been - he just has something extra, like a iron motivation or something, that Samper seems to lack, by being more soft and giving up instead of working twice as hard. We can only hope that he pulls a Roberto and fulfils his immense potential, but right now it is hard to see.

Last edited:

Messi983

Yeah, it looked bad but it seems it's nothing serious. Paco Jemez said that Samper suffered a muscle overload because he didn't play much this season and is out of match rhytm. I think he could become an important player for Las Palmas in second half of the season so great news if he won't have to miss much time.

God Serena

Looks like a quality performance against a team that is somehow among the best in La Liga right now. Hopefully this is a sign that things are starting to look up for him. Even to this day we don't have any real backup for Busquets and I believe Samper is the closest to being that for us, if he can manage to have a good spell on loan. I don't think it's fair to blame him for the failed loans, as every team has been in terrible shape structurally and they always seem destined to get relegated even before he plays for them.

Joan

I really like him. Hope he makes it and comes back. Would be great to see him alongside Busquets. Although I don't see him as Sergio's replacement. Young oriol is much closer to it.

gregorrin10

I really like him. Hope he makes it and comes back. Would be great to see him alongside Busquets. Although I don't see him as Sergio's replacement. Young oriol is much closer to it.

Samper did always strike me as being Xavi's replacement more anyway, for what it's worth. Even though he would have to man up a little, start playing a bit more risky passing game i think. The passing against Valencia was the perfect example. In any case, the romantic in me is so wishing to see this kid get a proper chance in the club of his dreams, a club he's been a part of all his life. Especially since he's had about as luck with his loan teams than Rafinha has had with his injuries.

Messi983

Damn, he's injured again. I'm affraid it could be the end of the season for him. :(

captura5_630x470.jpg

Home of Barca Fans