how did you become a barca fan ?

F

Flavia

It started in 92, when I saw them playing against Sao Paulo. I was little, but I remember some flashes. And I hated that sp won. Since then, I had chosen FCB as my team.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
It started in 92, when I saw them playing against Sao Paulo. I was little, but I remember some flashes. And I hated that sp won. Since then, I had chosen FCB as my team.

A very good choice... so, you started by the time of Dream Team...

Razvan

I became Barca's fan when I started to watch primera division. It was Rivaldo's hattrick in the last game of the 2000 - 2001 season who attracted me to this club. Also I didn't like clubs like real madrid who buy star players from other clubs to build a team and their only goal is to make more money.

mittchan82

Barca's history and it philosophy about the game. It's more about the team and not the individual. Love the passing game they got and naturally Xavi is my hero :) Although I did have an aching heart when Zidane went to Madrid. It was a TORTURE for me... But FCB is the only team in my heart.

M

Maestro10

Because of Dinho. 03/04, I had never seen such skill and then from there I learned to watch the team as a whole and their strength, and it developed from there. Here's a question, favourite Barca moment?

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Because of Dinho. 03/04, I had never seen such skill and then from there I learned to watch the team as a whole and their strength, and it developed from there. Here's a question, favourite Barca moment?

Player? Xavi!

S

SportsWriter327

In fall of 05. The only soccer I had ever watched was the final between Milan and Liverpool. And I fell in love with the game. I quickly learned about the EPL, La Liga Champions League all that. But I still didn't have a team. That changed when my friends dad said he was going to Spain and he would bring me back a shirt, I said I didn't care who just that, that would help me find my team. About a week later I my dad's friend had gone to Barcelona (he loves the city) and bought me my first Barca shirt and its been Blaugrana all the way!

Home of Barca Fans