Lazio

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
398.jpg

Lazio are a surprise package in Serie A. Currently 2 points ahead of Milan and Inter and occupying the 1st place.
What surprises me even more that author of their success is Edoardo Reja. Coach, whose "abilities" I was able to whitness in Croatian first division when he trained Hajduk Split only few months ago.

Anyway.. They sold Kolarov to City and got themselves two solid signings in Hernanes and Floccari.

This is their formatiion although Matuzalem would probably be in if he was fit.

8zhh5w.jpg

Trequartista

The good
It looks that Hernanes is doing really well with Lazio,I always liked the kid and the Move was a bit late after being linked Barca,Milan,Arsenal,etc,a very good move for him,really has what it takes to become a world class midfielder soon.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, that's a sweet bit of skill there...no easy task to volley a cross coming in at that velocity and strike it so cleanly like that

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Wow, that's one hellova goal, right there.

Great and an extremely difficult finish. You really need to hit the ball into the right spot coming when howling at such a speed at you. Huge stuff.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
and he is supposed to be defender :D

lazio are on fire.. If inter doesnt win the title, than ill be glad if Lazio wins it, not jube nor milan...

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
9 points out of 9 so far, Hernanes was excellent today. if they keep Klose fit all season they will challenge the top three.

Might put a cheeky bet on them winning the Europa.

F

Flavia

Controversy about a signing, Joseph Minala, 17

BgDmZIgIgAAbpp2.jpg:large

BgCD1JACYAEdaHs.jpg

In the summer Lazio acquired the services of midfielder Joseph Minala. Incredibly, the Cameroonian youngster’s passport says he was born in 1996.
He wouldn’t be the first African who’s true age has been questioned, with the likes of Obafemi Martins also having his age questioned.
The dude looks like he’s in his 40′s.

He really doesn't look 17. This is trending on twitter, no one is believing his age.

XaviMessiGirl

If not for the difference in skin color, he really would look like he could be the grandfather of those two Inter primavera players in the first pic.

Galning

This happens way too much in youth football. I've also played with African players who were just insane between the ages of 12-18 but once everybody was fully grown they became mediocre to bad. Really incredible.

Home of Barca Fans