Would you want to see Rooney at Camp Nou?

Rooney in Barca?

• Yes

Votes: 27 29.0%
  • No

Votes: 66 71.0%

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What do you know. Catalan EMD poll views Rooney much more favourably than international BarcaForum.
Same question there had 52% of people saying "yes".

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
No. He doesn't have the intelligence or maturity to adapt to living and working abroad. Not even worth analysing the footballing side of it

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
his temper is bad for the club

Yeah sure i remember in a game in the CL last year i think it was when Rafael delayed a pass to him and he went absoloutely ballistic, i just though what a prick, hardly going to fill the young boy with any confidence is it?

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
Yeah sure i remember in a game in the CL last year i think it was when Rafael delayed a pass to him and he went absoloutely ballistic, i just though what a prick, hardly going to fill the young boy with any confidence is it?

Imagine if thiago or bojan delayed a pass to him..

Well, Rooney would be amazing option as a striker, but investing on him will cause lack of money for insisting the case of 'Cesc' and may fade out either Villa or Messi in the team.

However, you know, it seems that most probably, Pedro will be the main victim, not those two stars.

Anyways, honestly I would, but it may really end up not that good for us.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Basically too costly... And so the amount of risk too. We are more inclined to make another Ibra-case if we went for him. As some one else already pointed out better invest in a central mid fielder(IF & only IF Thiago or JDS don't live up to the bill) because finding a Xavi-successor is more important than pouring loads money for another bench warmer, especially in our current financial situation

Last edited:

desoe

Rafael deserves a kick in the ass for sure. The boy kicked out his own team from the Champions League last year. Maybe if Rooney was actually more strict with him, United would have been at the Bernabeu.

Home of Barca Fans