Would you want to see Rooney at Camp Nou?

Rooney in Barca?

• Yes

Votes: 27 29.0%
  • No

Votes: 66 71.0%

• Total voters

desoe

Maybe it won't be too costly, if we include Messi in the deal. In this way, we'll have to pay just around 35-40 mil. pounds. It's not like we've never done something like this before :lol:

dalitis8

Banned
Maybe it won't be too costly, if we include Messi in the deal. In this way, we'll have to pay just around 35-40 mil. pounds. It's not like we've never done something like this before :lol:

Funny but heart-wrenching at the same time.

dalitis8

Banned
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In any case,in his current form,I think he is unsuitable for the Mini-Estadi,never mention the Camp Nou.

OMG :s

Who wouldn't want one of the best strikers in the world in their team? I can't believe it's 6:13 against Rooney at the moment.

For the price he will command,it's probably no.

El Gato

Villarato!
I never said he isn't or wasn't in bad form recently. I just feel sorry for poor, lone braincells of people calling him a 'flop' after he has been one of the best players in UK and arguably over the world in last 2-3 years.

El Mesías

I never said he isn't or wasn't in bad form recently. I just feel sorry for poor, lone braincells of people calling him a 'flop' after he has been one of the best players in UK and arguably over the world in last 2-3 years.

I lol-ed. Hard.

Home of Barca Fans