Borussia Dortmund

Devils

This BvB team looks excellent and so far it looks like Bosz has turned them into a machine.

If they still had THE YOUNG KING Dembele they could have possibly competed for a treble playing like this. Sadly for them, without THE YOUNG GREAT, they wont do it.

El Flaco

[tw]910600529914613760[/tw]

Dortmund are definitely doing great under Bosz so far, but they've played against weaker teams in BuLi.

It'll be interesting to see when they are facing against stronger sides like Madrid, Leipzig, Möncengladbach.

Dortmund already looked poor vs Tottenham not long time ago.

blackrum

[tw]910600529914613760[/tw]

Dortmund are definitely doing great under Bosz so far, but they've played against weaker teams in BuLi.

It'll be interesting to see when they are facing against stronger sides like Madrid, Leipzig, Möncengladbach.

Dortmund already looked poor vs Tottenham not long time ago.
They just battered Mönchengladbach 6-1 despite playing a midfield of players just returning from injury.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It is amazing that they have conceded so few so far this season given how poor their defense still is. The 6:1 game against Gladbach, Gladbach screwed up at least three clear chances with shots directly going to Burki (two were from Torsten Hazard), BVB's defense has been lucky, not great at all.

BVB is very resilient though, having a great percentage of key players injured but still managed to win most games so far. Tomorrow's game against RM will be tricky, I definitely see them conceding.

Yannik

yeah me too,their form suggests that dortmund should thrash them but i think they'll come out as winners

Never get fooled by form when it's either Dortmund or Madrid meeting in CL. Madrid is mentally top notch, they can win a CL from the relegation spot, and Dortmund has only beaten teams with vastly less possession than them, something that is not going to happen today.

Slevinn

Oh, oh. It always depends on how a change will be made.
Dembele forced his move like a spoilt child by impossible behavior.

The fans are upset about him. But, in the meantime the general opinion has turned: most fans now are glad he's gone - otherwise Yemolenko would not be there. So, it's all ok. ;)

Hehe

MagIX

It is amazing that they have conceded so few so far this season given how poor their defense still is. The 6:1 game against Gladbach, Gladbach screwed up at least three clear chances with shots directly going to Burki (two were from Torsten Hazard), BVB's defense has been lucky, not great at all.

BVB is very resilient though, having a great percentage of key players injured but still managed to win most games so far. Tomorrow's game against RM will be tricky, I definitely see them conceding.

well said

first match I watched of BVB this season..... what I immediately noted is theier defence, very poor

xXKonan

Seems like their CL campaign has gone up in flames and to make it worse they drew with APOEL today. I noticed quite a bit of Dortmund fans complaining about Bosz's tactics and how he can't seem to adjust when needed.

They also need a real sweeper keeper. Burki would be fine in a traditional setup but in a system that Bosz employs he's going to struggle as he's not really all that great with the ball at his feet and he's not a real sweeper keeper either but it seems they have been trying to convert him into one but I wouldn't be surprised if they brought in someone like André Onana who's a GK who would fit Bosz system perfectly.

Home of Barca Fans