User Tag List

Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139
Results 2,071 to 2,083 of 2083

Thread: Borussia Dortmund

  1. #2071
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5,573
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This BvB team looks excellent and so far it looks like Bosz has turned them into a machine.

    If they still had THE YOUNG KING Dembele they could have possibly competed for a treble playing like this. Sadly for them, without THE YOUNG GREAT, they wont do it.
    Puyol #5

  2. #2072
    Moderator
    El Flaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    9,895
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Dortmund are definitely doing great under Bosz so far, but they've played against weaker teams in BuLi.

    It'll be interesting to see when they are facing against stronger sides like Madrid, Leipzig, Möncengladbach.

    Dortmund already looked poor vs Tottenham not long time ago.

  3. #2073
    Junior Member
    blackrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    83
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Flaco View Post


    Dortmund are definitely doing great under Bosz so far, but they've played against weaker teams in BuLi.

    It'll be interesting to see when they are facing against stronger sides like Madrid, Leipzig, Möncengladbach.

    Dortmund already looked poor vs Tottenham not long time ago.
    They just battered Mönchengladbach 6-1 despite playing a midfield of players just returning from injury.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    Exciting times for PSG supporters. Mbappe this summer, Dembele next.

  4. #2074
    Moderator
    El Flaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    9,895
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackrum View Post
    They just battered Mönchengladbach 6-1 despite playing a midfield of players just returning from injury.
    Great news to hear!

    Actually thought they would play against them in up-coming weeks for some reason

  5. #2075
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,344
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Given their form, and ours, they will likely destroy us.

  6. #2076
    Blaugrana al vent
    te amo barca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,814
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Given their form, and ours, they will likely destroy us.
    never change, Morten. You are perfect the way you are.

  7. #2077
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    12,135
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is amazing that they have conceded so few so far this season given how poor their defense still is. The 6:1 game against Gladbach, Gladbach screwed up at least three clear chances with shots directly going to Burki (two were from Torsten Hazard), BVB's defense has been lucky, not great at all.

    BVB is very resilient though, having a great percentage of key players injured but still managed to win most games so far. Tomorrow's game against RM will be tricky, I definitely see them conceding.
    Sóc Culer.

  8. #2078
    New signing
    Slevinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty sure Real Madrid is going to hammer them tonight.

  9. #2079
    Member
    ronniecro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    403
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah me too,their form suggests that dortmund should thrash them but i think they'll come out as winners

  10. #2080
    Senior Member
    Yannik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Hannover
    Posts
    4,015
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    It's funny how you dortmund fans have not been whining when bayern was picking your club apart each year
    what rock u living under bruh?

  11. #2081
    Senior Member
    Yannik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Hannover
    Posts
    4,015
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ronniecro View Post
    yeah me too,their form suggests that dortmund should thrash them but i think they'll come out as winners
    Never get fooled by form when it's either Dortmund or Madrid meeting in CL. Madrid is mentally top notch, they can win a CL from the relegation spot, and Dortmund has only beaten teams with vastly less possession than them, something that is not going to happen today.

  12. #2082
    New signing
    Slevinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    Oh, oh. It always depends on how a change will be made.
    Dembele forced his move like a spoilt child by impossible behavior.

    The fans are upset about him. But, in the meantime the general opinion has turned: most fans now are glad he's gone - otherwise Yemolenko would not be there. So, it's all ok.
    Hehe

  13. #2083
    Senior Member
    MagIX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    856
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    It is amazing that they have conceded so few so far this season given how poor their defense still is. The 6:1 game against Gladbach, Gladbach screwed up at least three clear chances with shots directly going to Burki (two were from Torsten Hazard), BVB's defense has been lucky, not great at all.

    BVB is very resilient though, having a great percentage of key players injured but still managed to win most games so far. Tomorrow's game against RM will be tricky, I definitely see them conceding.
    well said

    first match I watched of BVB this season..... what I immediately noted is theier defence, very poor
    “I would love to have played at this club. I am envious of how well Guardiola's men can play. They are like a group of kids who play football in the street without rules. That is the best football, the most authentic, unfettered by tactics or schemes. Guardiola’s philosophy is helping to change the mindset of many tacticians and that is priceless.” Marco Van Basten

Tags for this Thread