Borussia Dortmund

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
This is no football manager game. And all that "waiting for you own grave" stuff. What the hell man?
They will improve after the winter break and reach CL.

Darko

They are just 9 points away from 3rd place, a run of wins is required to get some confidence and a few injured players back, no way that they miss out on CL football next season.

Last edited:

Yannik

This is no football manager game. And all that "waiting for you own grave" stuff. What the hell man?
They will improve after the winter break and reach CL.

No they won't. I would like them to do that, but they won't and i hear that "they will get better"-phrase every week since the season started. Its not even just the current form-off, its the constant decline of injured players, of players who flopped elsewhere, came back and dont convince either and so on. Now more players are on the verge of leaving and the low transfer fees and the abscence of CL incomes cant cover the losses properly. Sahin, Gündogan and Kagawa will never return to old form, Reus wont stay injury free (or at Dortmund), Immobile or Mkhitaryan wont carry the club singlehandly into the CL. And Auba wont play great all the time.

Dortmund has been playing above their standards for like 5 years, and this might be over soon, unless Dortmund does something to stay in this shape on long-term. This is not football manager, but human logic.

NeyMesSis

no they will be back soon.. quote me

Weidenfeller
pisczek - Hummmels - Sokratis - Durm
Bender - Gündogan
Kuba - Reus - Mkitaryan
Aubameyang

Sub: Schmelzer, Grosskreutz, Ginter, Subotic, Sahin, Kehl, Jojic, Kagawa, Immobile, Ramos,...

2nd fav. team :wub:

Morten

A shame they look so poor. Well, that whats happen when the biggest team in the league decides it doesnt want any competition. By next year half of bayerns start 11 will be traitor scums.

Home of Barca Fans