Borussia Dortmund

Egert

Estonian Culé
Thanks, great article to read. IMO they have the best fans in the world, I would want some kind of "Wall" for us aswell, our stadium is very quiet most of the time. My second dream after visiting Camp Nou would be going to a Dortmund match.

Andrew M

I'm sorry, but that's not true. Camp Nou is no quieter than Bernabeu, Old Trafford, Aliianz etc. That is the culture of the super powers. Expensive tickets with families.

And, Hamad, you are talking shit. Mestalla, Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan, Vicente Calderon are all loud.

hamad138

Banned
I'm sorry, but that's not true. Camp Nou is no quieter than Bernabeu, Old Trafford, Aliianz etc. That is the culture of the super powers. Expensive tickets with families.

And, Hamad, you are talking shit. Mestalla, Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan, Vicente Calderon are all loud.

I was at camp nou last year , and this year Allianz.

Allianz is like 10xtimes more louder than Camp Nou, but Camp nou is quite because of the many Tourist.

Kohe321

Dude, there is almost a theater-like atmosphere to the Camp Nou compared to those others you mention. Spain has a very different culture than England when it comes to this, and I'm not a fan of the goofy "U WOT M8" screaming in the EPL, but even by La Liga standards the Camp Nou can sometimes be embarrasingly quiet, especially considering the size of the crowds.

Anyways, this is the least of our worries right now as Barca fans.

Last edited:

Jägermeister

I can't speak for the others, but the Allianz Arena (like every stadium in Germany) has a much better atmosphere.

Andrew M

Spain has a very different culture than England when it comes to this, and I'm not a fan of the goofy "U WOT M8" screaming in the EPL, but even by La Liga standards the Camp Nou can sometimes be embarrasingly quiet, especially considering the size of the crowds.

The poor atmosphere at English stadia has been a hot talking point lately in my country so don't talk shit.

I was at camp nou last year , and this year Allianz.

Allianz is like 10xtimes more louder than Camp Nou, but Camp nou is quite because of the many Tourist.

Give me a break. Allianz is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Home of Barca Fans