Borussia Dortmund

Devils

Hope they get relegated, we could so benefit from their fire sale if it were to happen.

:mou:

(transfer ban permitting)

:bartomeu:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Hope BD wins the CL, and Devils get relegated in life. :bartomeu:

BD to win the CL and get relegated at the same time, becoming the first 2. Bundesliga side to compete in the CL next season. :mou:

Anyway, I like Dortmund too much to wish relegation upon them.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
BD to win the CL and get relegated at the same time, becoming the first 2. Bundesliga side to compete in the CL next season. :mou:

Anyway, I like Dortmund too much to wish relegation upon them.

hahaha, clever! :lol:

Nah, BVB will not be relegated. I see them finishing 2nd or 3rd, 4th the worst.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Joint bottom in the Bundesliga.

It's pissing me off how bad they are atm, at least in the Bundesliga. Hoffenheim is about to falter within the next 3 or 4 matches, Gladbach will prolly last throughout the winter, but after that Bayern will again cruise to an easy Bundesliga title.
Also it is only a matter of time until BVB's Bundesliga form passes over into the CL as well. Atm I fear for the worst concerning BVB. And I actually used to hate them...

R

Ryu Hayabusa

BVB are now the best team ever after CL group stage 4 with 12 points and +12 goals.

amircule

Dortmund's official Twitter account after Aubameyang's amazing goal was disallowed...
2577908b319232c767e9c0453254eab5.jpg

BarcaGirl

After all the chances BVB have missed in the 1st half it's totally plausible that they're gonna lose now ...once again :(

Home of Barca Fans