Borussia Dortmund

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
They have been my favorite team to watch after Barca this season. Im really pulling for a final between the two :D. Dortmund have the potential to get there but their performance in the league worries me. They have been prone to silly mistakes that cost them dearly. They never look disinterested or anything but sometimes it's like they are in a daze. But when they put things together they are just top class.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
The difference between BD and Madrid is that their midfield has more energy and have better technique and more balanced. Madrid's formation is not balanced because of Ronaldo, who scores a lot but since the direction of play is pretty well known and obvious teams can close us out. Which is why I don't mind us selling Ronaldo, even though we will suffer quite a bit, we will eventually grow beyond this glass ceiling.

Decanus

Formely Jose Maraschino
I have liked Dortmund since a visit to Germany in 1997. Naturally right as Bundesliga started rising again, Directv took Goltv away, so I no longer get to watch Bundesliga.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Madrid's football is great to watch when their players are not trying to break legs. The play by their front 4 is class most of the time. However, they are terrible when they're losing or under pressure...they resort to lumping hopeful balls into the box. In that sense, Dortmund are far more evolved than Madrid. In addition, I find Gundogan/Bender much nicer to watch than Khedira/Alonso.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
CRUSHED Hannover 5-1. The conceded goal was a stupid mistake. But these guys look hungry as hell! Could have scored way more. Cant wait to see who they draw. They can beat anyone at this stage.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
No team will be easy for sure. But im confident that they can get results from any of their possible draws at this stage. It would be a shame for them to top their group and go out now lol. They have the potential to make it to the finals.

Home of Barca Fans