Borussia Dortmund

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
6 weeks sounds much better than 6 months as that's what those 2 douche commentators said on Eurosport 2.

DennyCrane

6 weeks sounds much better than 6 months as that's what those 2 douche commentators said on Eurosport 2.

Indeed. I hate how commentators exaggerate every injury or incident like it's the end world without any knowledge or medical expertise. This always comes to mind:

post-match commentar Hellmich claimed after that that Meier (the coach in the vid) is in the dressing room covered in blood. :lol: :facepalm:

MagIX

I really like this team:party1: Totally deserved to be 1., they are better than the most expansive team ever RM.

Götze-Lewandowski-Reus :worthy:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Dortmund are representing the new & improved Bundesliga with style, sexiest side in Germany no doubt...They play entertaining and clean footy, have a charismatic/passionate coach and have fantastic fan support

Best league in Europe, for me

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yep, mine too...Plus, I can get quite a bit of coverage of the Bundesliga en Suisse...Imagine a Barcelona-Dortmund final eh?

Ursegor

World Champion
Their style of play is exactly the same that Real Madrid under Mourinho is using. Surrender possession (31 % against Ajax), press high up the pitch and force the opponent to errors in their own half to break through in a quick counterattack. Extremely reactive football. They are more likeable of course but you can't declare their football "sexy" and at the same time criticise Mourinho for playing "ugly" or "defensive" football. It's 100 % the same style.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's not even close to the same style...They pressure high up the pitch like many sides do today, including RM, but they are without thuggery and high on style...You don't see Gündoğan playing like that douche Xabi and there are no animals in their side ala Pepe, Abreloa, Marcelo et al...Klopp is respectful and tries to play positively, never pressuring the refs - if anything, Dortmund have been shafted at times from the officiating ala our own club...Their team, style, fans etc. are likable and therefore not remotely similar to the circus at the capital club

Götze > Mesut, as well

Ursegor

World Champion
Sorry, I was talking about their brand of football only. The douchiness of their players and coaching staff is a different story.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Without that douchiness, RM wouldn't have 'won' the Primera last season and would be a cheap imitation of Dortmund

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Their style of play is exactly the same that Real Madrid under Mourinho is using. Surrender possession (31 % against Ajax), press high up the pitch and force the opponent to errors in their own half to break through in a quick counterattack. Extremely reactive football. They are more likeable of course but you can't declare their football "sexy" and at the same time criticise Mourinho for playing "ugly" or "defensive" football. It's 100 % the same style.

QFT

MagIX

It's not even close to the same style...They pressure high up the pitch like many sides do today, including RM, but they are without thuggery and high on style...You don't see Gündoğan playing like that douche Xabi and there are no animals in their side ala Pepe, Abreloa, Marcelo et al...Klopp is respectful and tries to play positively, never pressuring the refs - if anything, Dortmund have been shafted at times from the officiating ala our own club...Their team, style, fans etc. are likable and therefore not remotely similar to the circus at the capital club

Götze > Mesut, as well

QFT

Paganinisrvnge

I'll be very surprised if Dortmund don't get to the quarterfinals. Maybe if they face Shakhtar/Juventus in the round of 16 it might be a challenge. I can definitely see them beating any of the other potential 2nd place teams, though.

Home of Barca Fans