Borussia Dortmund

El Gato

Villarato!

Superb.

Borussia could be the dark horse. They only need to keep improving and let their potential out on some teams, because they have massive offensive talent.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Ecellent goal.

Good team, but i'm not sure they'd take the Dark Horse title. That surely belings to the likes of Porto or especially Man City.

A

ArsenalN5

Good team, played better than us, perhaps should have won, but that's been said so many times about us.

Think it's a sign of things to come though, I think the 'beautiful' passing game has gone for good. No Cesc or Nasri type passers in the team now. Maybe Wilshere....but he's out for months.

Manuel Traquete

Ecellent goal.

Good team, but i'm not sure they'd take the Dark Horse title. That surely belings to the likes of Porto or especially Man City.

Porto and Man City aren't dark horses, they're favorites. Porto's record in this competition + their excellent squad and City's amazing and deep squad means they're both among the favorites.

Dortmund is more of a dark horse because they're not really among the favorites, they're a young, exciting team making their debut in this competition, but who can beat everyone. They need to improve on their finishing though, they should have beaten Arsenal today.

Banana-Rama

from what i have heard united are apparently still interested in kagawa, possible replacement for berbatov who will most likely go next summer............

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
For some reason I do not like him, I do not know why. I have a feeling he is the product of a system in Borussia Durtmond, and will be slightly exposed in a better team. He is definitely a good player, actually more than just a good player but we will see what happens.

B

barcelonista

For some reason I do not like him, I do not know why. I have a feeling he is the product of a system in Borussia Durtmond, and will be slightly exposed in a better team.

Talking from experience, eh? *cough* ... Sahin ... *cough*

yay_happy.gif

Wait, hold on. You said "in a better team".

yay_happy.gif

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
To be honest, I did have Sahin in mind when I was writing that post. You are not far from the truth there until Sahin proves otherwise. But that GIF is sooooooo good.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Bittencourt is one of the most talented players of his generation in germany. Offensive Midfielder for Energie Cottbus, playing in the 2nd division since he was 17. Also the 2nd youngest scorer in the history of the 2. Bundesliga. He is still 18 i think.

Home of Barca Fans